1985 34'  Scarab III brochures >

1985 34' Scarab III brochures

Notices

1985 34' Scarab III brochures

Old 12-31-2017, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1985 34' Scarab III brochures

Just joined and bought my first Scarab (all original interior except the sun pads) this summer and looking for some quality 1985 ads, decals, stripes, embroidery templates and brochures for it. I am especially looking for a printable one that has a photo with it on plane and shows the layout, specs including color options and standard equipment which starts with; "Hottest selling performance boat in the industry" just so I can frame it and give it to my neighbor who just bought an 87 357 SR1 to try and keep up with me now.
Thanks Rob
Old 01-01-2018, 09:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,337 Likes on 284 Posts

You prolly already looked, but eBay usually has a lot of that stuff for sale in case you haven’t.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Yes- eBay is the place to get everything you are looking for, I found and bought two new '82 & '83 Wellcraft brochures. There are always plenty of old random stock images for sale.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Guys for the help, I was struggling through google and yahoo but found and ordered a brochure from eBay today but,.. still looking for that other product spec sheet like the ones I found on Google from this site posted by Rookie and KVscarab38. Since Wellcraft took them down for 1985 I can't seem to find any for mine anywhere... I'll keep searching around. Thanks again