Gauge upgrades - Pachanga >

Gauge upgrades - Pachanga

Notices

Gauge upgrades - Pachanga

Old 06-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gauge upgrades - Pachanga

have any of you guys upgraded your gauges in your P-22's?

I think my Dash needs an update, I'm running a Livorsi clock, some no name replacement trim gauge and now my voltmeter seems to be getting twitchy and stuck, so I think I might just bite the bullet and replace them all. but I'm having a devil of finding 7 gauges that match. and I'm not even sure what size I need, I measure the factory and they came out to a perfect 2-1/2" so I'm guessing I need to get out the hole saw and move to a 2-5/8" anyone done this project? what did you use? any tips? pics are always nice too
Old 06-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my gauges on my p32 are 2 1/8 inches, i think that is the standard size
Old 06-29-2008, 06:32 AM
Registered

I think that you'll find that the guages are the standard 2-1/8" unless someone along the way has changed them except for the tach and speedo. The cut outs in the dash are larger to allow for the housings that sea ray mounted them in. They should be held in from the rear with one or two nuts. My housings came loose from the dash and would work out the front but the guages are held in from the rear.
B.A.D.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Registered

Default Guages

Did mine before winter. 5'' monster Auto Meter Tach, GPS speedo. 2 5/8'' Volts, Oil press, Water temp, and Fuel. Had extra room, added 3''water pressure speedo. (like the stock) came out pretty trick..... now everybody will copy, remember it came from me first Pocketchange 22.
Attached Thumbnails Gauge upgrades - Pachanga-guages-cropped.jpg  
Old 06-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered

pocket that looks smooth!!! thanks for sharing. Don't worry I may go a different direction.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Just re-did the paint, I'll get some pics up soon. Been swamped with work. Glad u guys like the guages, now u know for sure there is room 4 them 2 look clean. They definitly liven up the interior.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

Default pachanga 22 Guages

I just sold my P-22 but these are the guages I used. Autometer carbonfiber with Livorsi Blue bezels when you remove the stock guage and sunshade the factory hole will hold the larger size guages 2 3/8" I think. Then I bought same size RPM and MPH as stock and flipped the sunshades upside down to mount them. Good Luck I bought mine from eguages.com

Old 10-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga27
I just sold my P-22 but these are the guages I used. Autometer carbonfiber with Livorsi Blue bezels when you remove the stock guage and sunshade the factory hole will hold the larger size guages 2 3/8" I think. Then I bought same size RPM and MPH as stock and flipped the sunshades upside down to mount them. Good Luck I bought mine from eguages.com

Do you have any pics of your 27 yet? Actually I just started my search for a good condition p22...
Old 10-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

anybody have any pics of a upgraded 32 dash? looking for some ideas
Old 10-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tristar Racing
Do you have any pics of your 27 yet? Actually I just started my search for a good condition p22...

Man mine would have been a good one for you to get!! I will get pics posted of the 27 soon!

Justin

Quick Reply: Gauge upgrades - Pachanga

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.