Notices

NEW 32 Spectre

Old 10-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Just what we need a bed weting loser giving advice to a new and already succesfull boat builder.
Kiss my a$$ you old fool.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FX10
Absolutely beautiful boat Gary. Good luck with her. And Great shots Tim.
Thanks so much Rick, coming from you that means a lot !!!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

By the way Rick, don't be a stranger !!!! I have a spare set of keys for the Spectre for you !!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Gary hows the new boat ? Do you miss the rumble ? I joined the CC club and found a good deal on a 30' Cobra Cat with twin 250 Yammi's on it . I didn't get rid of the Super or the Pantera , I just picked up something to fish on .
Old 11-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey gary nice looking new ride what size verados did you go with,what kind of speeds are you seeing,the center consoles with the verados are the hottest thing going nowin the boat industry ,i bought a 35 donzi center console 2006 with a pair of 250 verados having a lot of fun with it very easy to own and maintain,went to the mecury verado school last winter and we are starting to work on a lot of them awesome engines,have fun with your new ride
Old 11-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Gary hows the new boat ? Do you miss the rumble ? I joined the CC club and found a good deal on a 30' Cobra Cat with twin 250 Yammi's on it . I didn't get rid of the Super or the Pantera , I just picked up something to fish on .
Joe, I really like the boat, its a bit different driving from the back of the boat with people standing/sitting in front of me. I like the trouble free boating, good on gas, being able to talk and listen to music,all at 50mph. Do I miss the rumble of the BB, Yes I Do, Ya never know whats next, I Still have my Ron Potter 800 efi, and Frisini Motor Sports makes a wicked looking single 30'. hmmmmm !!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Hey gary nice looking new ride what size verados did you go with,what kind of speeds are you seeing,the center consoles with the verados are the hottest thing going nowin the boat industry ,i bought a 35 donzi center console 2006 with a pair of 250 verados having a lot of fun with it very easy to own and maintain,went to the mecury verado school last winter and we are starting to work on a lot of them awesome engines,have fun with your new ride
Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words, she is a great looking Boat, Frisini Motor Sports did a Great job on this new hull. I have the 300 verados, seeing 70 mph. I am very happy with the Verados, with there 5 year warrantys you can't go wrong. We got the boat late in the season and still got 25 hours on her. Next year we hope to do some serious cruising with her.
Gary
Old 11-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Joe, I really like the boat, its a bit different driving from the back of the boat with people standing/sitting in front of me. I like the trouble free boating, good on gas, being able to talk and listen to music,all at 50mph. Do I miss the rumble of the BB, Yes I Do, Ya never know whats next, I Still have my Ron Potter 800 efi, and Frisini Motor Sports makes a wicked looking single 30'. hmmmmm !!!!
Gary that Frisini is a beautiful boat but for me its just to much like the Y2K . Someone should go out back and see which Y2K they used to splash that thing from .
I think my next boat when it's time for the Super to move on is gonna be a DCB cat . If I win the lottery ! lol !
Old 11-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Gary that Frisini is a beautiful boat but for me its just to much like the Y2K . Someone should go out back and see which Y2K they used to splash that thing from .
I think my next boat when it's time for the Super to move on is gonna be a DCB cat . If I win the lottery ! lol !
Joe, the 30' Frisini Hitman is the old Adrenaline mold. Frisini M/S Re did the bottom, not sure where the original mold came from, but Every boat is a Splash of some sort.If and when your ready for the Cat, give me a call, I will put you in direct contact with Tony F. ( owner of Frisini M/S, They have some nice cats 30' 32' 36' 43'.
As for now we are enjoying our Super Sleek Spectre CC !!!!

Last edited by Superbabi; 11-04-2011 at 10:57 AM.