Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Skater (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater-42/)
-   -   BIG Skater logo? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater/189718-big-skater-logo.html)

ActiveThunder 06-27-2008 12:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I've got it in an EPS file that we used for this project.

PM me an e-mail address.

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-27-2008 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack (Post 2604895)
Yeah the vibration in the tunnel is scary at first.But what the hell do I know, 17x36 maybe??????????

But what the hell do I know ??? you better get a wrench and start tightenin chit , gauges,seats ,headers,intakes ,she'll shake chit loose .... Them friggin 4 blades shook the gps out of the dash :cool-smiley-011: Sorry for the hijack BLEE
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plumbers crack 06-27-2008 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2604981)
But what the hell do I know ??? you better get a wrench and start tightenin chit , gauges,seats ,headers,intakes ,she'll shake chit loose .... Them friggin 4 blades shook the gps out of the dash :cool-smiley-011: Sorry for the hijack BLEE
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are un friggin believable man,just got out from under the dash,tightening guages !!!!!!!!!!
The more I run it the less I like them blades.I need to get a loaner set and rock it! Any 16.5-17 inch 36" wheels out there. Whats up with your engines?? It is always something but what the f.

SkaterWear 07-02-2008 07:47 AM

Hi everyone, this is Emily with SkaterWear. We have quite a large selection of shirts, hats and accessories to support Skater. We can also print and ship high quality logos in any size needed. Please either visit our website www.skaterpowerboats.com or call us at 616-827-8166
We also manufacture outboard engine covers with the Skater logo, custom carpet with the Skater logo and much more custom items.

NASCAT 07-02-2008 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by SkaterWear (Post 2610299)
Hi everyone, this is Emily with SkaterWear. We have quite a large selection of shirts, hats and accessories to support Skater. We can also print and ship high quality logos in any size needed. Please either visit our website www.skaterpowerboats.com or call us at 616-827-8166
We also manufacture outboard engine covers with the Skater logo, custom carpet with the Skater logo and much more custom items.

Emily & Craig hooked me up w/ apparel, a deck decal & new Skater Logo'd carpet.

RunninHotRacing163.1 04-04-2009 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack (Post 2605388)
You are un friggin believable man,just got out from under the dash,tightening guages !!!!!!!!!!
The more I run it the less I like them blades.I need to get a loaner set and rock it! Any 16.5-17 inch 36" wheels out there. Whats up with your engines?? It is always something but what the f.

It is always something but what the f.:eek:
Brian did you get your new wheels ??? or just a new set of wrenchs?