Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Skater (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater-42/)
-   -   BIG Skater logo? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/skater/189718-big-skater-logo.html)

BLee 06-26-2008 12:40 PM

BIG Skater logo?

Does anyone have a high resolution, or just a large Skater logo they could post? A friend is trying to put something together for my boat to do hats, shirts, etc with and can't seem to find one that isn't distorted when enlarged. I figured one of you might have a good one saved.

Thanks Skater bro's! :drink:

plumbers crack 06-26-2008 02:52 PM

My friend called peter,he supposedly sent over a reproducable file without distortion.Some times all you have to do is kiss the ring.I could use it myself let me know.I need a few things from skater too but have been too busy to call.

BLee 06-26-2008 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack (Post 2603814)
My friend called peter,he supposedly sent over a reproducable file without distortion.Some times all you have to do is kiss the ring.I could use it myself let me know.I need a few things from skater too but have been too busy to call.

Great idea, I just didn't want to hassle them with it yet. I'll give ol Pete or Chris a shout if no one has one handy.

By the way your boat looked GREAT in JAX. HUUUUUGE roostertail, we could see you for miles!!

activatorf1 06-26-2008 07:08 PM

I need one also Mommy !!!

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-26-2008 07:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2603635)
Does anyone have a high resolution, or just a large Skater logo they could post? A friend is trying to put something together for my boat to do hats, shirts, etc with and can't seem to find one that isn't distorted when enlarged. I figured one of you might have a good one saved.

Thanks Skater bro's! :drink:

Maybe this will work Blee:cool-smiley-011:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plumbers crack 06-26-2008 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2603824)
Great idea, I just didn't want to hassle them with it yet. I'll give ol Pete or Chris a shout if no one has one handy.

By the way your boat looked GREAT in JAX. HUUUUUGE roostertail, we could see you for miles!!

I think I was havin way too much fun with my first pair of sixes!! I also just got the boat friday at 1:00pm
not my plan but I made it.Now I need to mark the nuetral on the tabs and drives.I wasnt too happy about runnin that way on the maiden voyage.Had a blast though.Time for a pair of 5 blades !

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-27-2008 06:54 AM

U will dig the 5s and it'll help take the Vibration out and you'll get a even bigggggggger roost :eek:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLee 06-27-2008 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2604126)
Maybe this will work Blee:cool-smiley-011:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man. I actually have those but they aren't clear enough. I'm just gonna holla at Skater and see if they'll send one. :cool-smiley-011:

Crack: Glad you made the run. I'm still blown away at the deal you made on that boat. :eek: You'll get comfy with it in no time. Welcome to the Skater Nation! :drink:

40FlatDeck 06-27-2008 11:59 AM

I have a logo that they are doing for me on my new carpet. Let me know if you still need one....

plumbers crack 06-27-2008 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2604523)
U will dig the 5s and it'll help take the Vibration out and you'll get a even bigggggggger roost :eek:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the vibration in the tunnel is scary at first.But what the hell do I know, 17x36 maybe??????????