Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
Great Deal 2001 36 Skater $66,000 >

Great Deal 2001 36 Skater $66,000

Notices

Great Deal 2001 36 Skater $66,000

Old 09-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pleasures do not sell as well as canopied boats.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Registered

Raise those numbers 20-30% and you might be close.Used power been down that road.. buy it complete or your in for trouble.my 2 cents.No canopies would be a difficult sale too.Bank sales are no fun,wait,wait,wait.

Ran the fun run with jax club this weekend lots of fun I will post some pics
Old 09-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Boat was sold. Any one know what it sold for?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro1
Boat was sold. Any one know what it sold for?
$70K.

T
Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Registered

Now that may be a good deal. Just really depends how much rigging was left in the boat.

And how much time you have to wait for some drives to show up.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yahoo
Now that may be a good deal. Just really depends how much rigging was left in the boat.

And how much time you have to wait for some drives to show up.
I agree! It is a steal for someone with a pair of #6 drives engs. and tranny`s in their garage
Old 09-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Raise those numbers 20-30% and you might be close.Used power been down that road.. buy it complete or your in for trouble.my 2 cents.No canopies would be a difficult sale too.Bank sales are no fun,wait,wait,wait.

Ran the fun run with jax club this weekend lots of fun I will post some pics
Ditto BIG Daddy , raise them #s unless there puttin it back together with JUNK Plenty of Gremlins gonna pop up during rigging and dial in gunna cost a bunch of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 09-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Registered

Most people think Im plugging my boat thats for sale.

Guess what I am! I have been down the road of some cheaper but not better.I had 2 pay double what my costs were every time.

If your an engine builder,rigger,and have access to the parts then your ok.

Hope you dont work full time either as the boat dominates loads of time. Imagine spending 100k for a spectre that hops?? Blowing drives and losing time on the water.Little by little that eats into your wallet.My humble opinion which means nada,

Im on my 5th corona time for Uncensored section!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Most people think Im plugging my boat thats for sale.

Guess what I am! I have been down the road of some cheaper but not better.I had 2 pay double what my costs were every time.
Even if someone already owns a set of engines, trannies, and either has a set of #6's or can buy a pair cheap, they are still going to be in this boat for some serious bucks. Just cause they already own that stuff doesn't mean it's free either.

My back of the napkin calculations tell me $150K plus / minus. If you have cash and enjoy the process of putting it back together, this could be a fun project. If, like me, you think you'd enjoy it but know that you can barely find the toolbox, then the Plumbers Crack boat is better deal. Also, if you don't have 100% cash but would prefer to put down 20%, 30%, or 50% and finance the rest, most banks want to finance a completed boat - not a project.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3
Even if someone already owns a set of engines, trannies, and either has a set of #6's or can buy a pair cheap, they are still going to be in this boat for some serious bucks. Just cause they already own that stuff doesn't mean it's free either.

My back of the napkin calculations tell me $150K plus / minus. If you have cash and enjoy the process of putting it back together, this could be a fun project. If, like me, you think you'd enjoy it but know that you can barely find the toolbox, then the Plumbers Crack boat is better deal. Also, if you don't have 100% cash but would prefer to put down 20%, 30%, or 50% and finance the rest, most banks want to finance a completed boat - not a project.
I agree, but that 36 does not even compare brians 36.This is a stripped down "Project Boat" with no canopies!!! How would you like the wind in your face @140???(well maybe for a few moments
Brians is a Turn Key 900 Merc Poker Run Motors with #6Everything has already been gone through.Believe me if I had the spare $$$ it would be Sold

Last edited by offshoresteve; 09-18-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.