Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up >

32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up

Notices

32 skater what speed can i be seeing with my set up

Old 12-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok after the fresh paint and colors i will put eastern express on the boat some where might not be on the side i was thinking across the top still undecided where exactly i going to put it lol
thanks guys ill post up pics when i get it all painted starting next week after x mas i starting the sanding and fixing all the blisters and stress cracks
Old 02-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Registered

Any update on how the work is progressing?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered

at a stand still right now with the cold weather ill post pics up when it warms up to cold to blow paint body work is done
Old 03-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

I would definately go back with the old Eastern Express paint job. It's a cool boat and would look awesome showing off it's racing pedigree. Congrats on the purchase. Just hope you have hours of trouble free boating. I was heels up, heads down in a 36' skater Tuesday afternoon pulling a water pump off of the starboard motor, Blown BBC. If I had had anything to drink before attempting the repairs I wouldn't have cleared the blower snout and bulkhead. But, I would and will volunteer to do it again for the pleasure of running the beast. Keep us posted. Bob