Notices

My son Will

Old 07-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Default My son Will

Dear Skater brothers,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]504763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]504763[/ATTACH]

My 19 year old son Will was severely injured in an automobile accident July 7. He suffered fractures of C-1 4 & 5. He has fought for his life for two weeks. Today with our merciful Gods' grace he was able to regain spontaneous breathing without a respirator. This was the first major of many hurdles for his recovery. Our plan now is to transfer him from Baptist Hospital in Little Rock to Shepard's Clinic in Atlanta upon their acceptance and bed availability for rehabilitation. We won't be at the LOTO Shootout as planned with our new 338 but concentrating on his recovery efforts. Please lift him and us up in prayer for strength and patience during his rehab.

He is inspired by your prayers and support. We have set up a Caring Bridge account where you can follow his remarkable story and recovery and post comments. Pete from Skater and many others have sent videos to my iPhone which has been a remarkable boost to his spirits.

If you would like to send him a message go to his Caring Bridge account Will Jirik. If you want to forward a video you can send it to my phone at 50one-690-11three7

Thanks and God Bless

Sam Jirik

How great is our God?!
Phil 4:13; Prov 17:22

It is good that you recognize your weakness. That keeps you looking to Me, your strength. Abundant life is not necessarily health and wealth; it is living. In continual dependence on Me. Instead of trying to fit this day into a preconceived mold, relax and be on the lookout for what I am doing. This mind set will free you to enjoy Me and to find what I have planned for you to do. This is far better than trying to make things go according to your own plan.
Don't take yourself so seriously. Lighten up and laugh with Me. You have Me on your side, so what are you worried about? I can equip you to do absolutely anything, as long as it is My will. The more difficult your day, the more I yearn to help you. Anxiety wraps you up in yourself, trapping you in your own thoughts. When you look to Me and whisper My Name, you break free and receive My help. Focus on Me, and you will find Peace in My Presence.
Attached Thumbnails My son Will-image.jpg  
Old 07-21-2013, 05:32 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Hay Sam hang in there you guys are in our prayers get stronger buddy you can do it one day at a time
Old 07-21-2013, 09:01 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like he is a fighter, good to hear he is making progress.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prayers for a speedy recovery from me and my crew!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sam,

Prayers go out to you and your son Will. I hope GOD does remarkable things in his life. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Blume
Old 07-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

That is good news (breathing without the respirator)

Sending prayers.

God Bless,

Last edited by Padraig; 07-21-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

So very sorry to hear this. Get well soon Will!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Prayers and thoughts for your boy and the family from everyone at Active Thunder Boats.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

I hate opening these threads! Don't like to see people hurt. I wish your son a speedy recovery. Been in your shoes with my brother. Hang in there. He WILL get better. He is healing everyday. He is in our prayers.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Skate,
Keep the faith. We will lift him up in our prayers. Glad to hear he is getting better!
God bless

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.