Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh >

Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh

Notices

Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh

Old 05-02-2014, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Nice job guys. It's a new badass skater.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:48 AM
Registered

That boat came out great. Love the orange in it. Congrats and enjoy.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Registered

Maybe time to investigate having my 2000 32B hull upgraded -
Old 05-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

it is killer in person LV. absolutely outstanding job done on it all the way around!!
Old 05-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 553 Likes on 336 Posts

LA, did you catch any pics in big mega-pixel format by any chance
Old 05-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by noli

LA, did you catch any pics in big mega-pixel format by any chance
only phone camera shots... lol... My wife was on a pontoon with friends on Saturday morning at the mouth of the Tickfaw river . I can check she took tons with her camera....More boats this year than I can ever remember.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:33 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Tborisch
My Company, www.downscars.com, supplied the mold to boat customs for our 67 stingray big block hood, they pulled two parts, and customized them. Turned out sweet!

Tom
Tom, thanks for your help on that. They are amazing!
Old 05-05-2014, 02:22 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sorry for the delay in sending pictures and updates, been busy on the river enjoying the poker run weekend, thank you for all of the complements. A HUGE thanks to Jim Lee for delivering the windshield last Sunday in his personal plane while all the tornados and storms tore up the Midwest. Service at its fullest and huge balls!! thank you again Jim.
Obviously a huge thank you to Chris Mills for killing this project, Beyond words Chris!. BTW, congratulations on that new baby girl! Just so everybody knows, him and his wife had their first child a week before the boat left the shop. I still don't know how he pulled it off!

At the end of the day I was looking for a nice update for this ol' girl, I didn't want a wider bigger boat because of the hassles of pulling the boat around and my dock at home is restricted on size and the half Million $$ I was short so I thought this might be a great way to get everything I wanted. But what I didn't know was that Chris had delivered a brand new boat to me and blew away every expectation I had for this project. For those thinking about this retrofit or just an updated paint job BOAT CUSTOMS certainly has the skills and talent to make it happen. Thanks again Chris Jimmy and Tom, let's go Boatin' !!!!
Attached Thumbnails Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh-special-delivery.jpg   Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh-new-paint.jpg   Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh-aftermath.jpg  

Last edited by LV; 05-05-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

It's awesome Larry. Chris killed it for sure!

Tom
Old 05-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LV
Sorry for the delay in sending pictures and updates, been busy on the river enjoying the poker run weekend, thank you for all of the complements. A HUGE thanks to Jim Lee for delivering the windshield last Sunday in his personal plane while all the tornados and storms tore up the Midwest. Service at its fullest and huge balls!! thank you again Jim.
Obviously a huge thank you to Chris Mills for killing this project, Beyond words Chris!. BTW, congratulations on that new baby girl! Just so everybody knows, him and his wife had their first child a week before the boat left the shop. I still don't know how he pulled it off!

At the end of the day I was looking for a nice update for this ol' girl, I didn't want a wider bigger boat because of the hassles of pulling the boat around and my dock at home is restricted on size and the half Million $$ I was short so I thought this might be a great way to get everything I wanted. But what I didn't know was that Chris had delivered a brand new boat to me and blew away every expectation I had for this project. For those thinking about this retrofit or just an updated paint job BOAT CUSTOMS certainly has the skills and talent to make it happen. Thanks again Chris Jimmy and Tom, let's go Boatin' !!!!
Boat looks awesome. You docked next to us in New Orleans. We were in the old fountain to your port. Great job!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbyz2ch5qq...14%20lunch.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.