Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Noli, did you buy that 28???
Old 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 556 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Noli, did you buy that 28???

I'm still waiting for the build of my 30 foot cat to be completed.

Last edited by noli; 04-16-2014 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Can't wait to see them in person.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Boat Customs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]522048[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]522049[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]522050[/ATTACH]
Boat Customs proud to announce our latest projects, we are very thankful to have teamed up with Jim Lee of Lee Aerospace and multiple great customers in this process. We have developed a one of a kind aftermarket wrap-around windshield for multiple performance boat applications. The concepts and designs have been done in house with everyone’s help. This project has been over a year in the making; Jim flew back and forth from Wichita multiple times to help in this process and donated his 28 Skater for the first to be fit.
We are very excited and can’t wait to create multiple works of art, as well updating some of the industries favorite boats. Our current molds and tools will fit many varieties of performance boats but not limited to, 38 to 47 Fountains 28 to 36 Skaters 30 to 36 Spectre’s, the one down fall we found is the size of our original design is limited to 5 person configurations. We are currently working on larger tools to accommodate 6 person cockpits, and should be complete ready to pull parts by late May.
We also are capable of a variety of custom glass work, arranging from Hatches, Bustle extensions, and Center Consoles. As well as everyone knows our custom paint jobs.
I want to personally say thank you to everyone that has helped and supported us in this process, we greatly appreciate everyone’s help! We look forward to working with many great customers!
C Mills
[email protected]
Any pics of LV's boat during the canopy to wraparound conversion? I'm trying to understand what happened to the 2 humps that normally extend forward of the canopies & eventually fade into the flat deck. I'd like to know how much glass work is involved.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Any pics of LV's boat during the canopy to wraparound conversion? I'm trying to understand what happened to the 2 humps that normally extend forward of the canopies & eventually fade into the flat deck. I'd like to know how much glass work is involved.
Cut completely out, I'll try and post some pictures later. Your boat would be perfect for this conversion.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:12 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Attached
Attached Thumbnails Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh-image.jpg  
Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Registered

LV- that would be greatly appreciated!! Unfortunately I'm aware of that fact but can't justify investing any more $$ in a boat that's for sale. BUT this does offer options to a future owner.

In your case you were planning a new paint job so it all works out. To patch & blend or match an existing scheme adds a little more stress to ensuring one gets the overall finished product they desire. A.K.A. a factory / OEM finished look. My deck is primarily white except along the most outer 12".
Attached Thumbnails Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh-skater-girls.jpg  

Last edited by NASCAT; 04-16-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:19 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Deck
Attached Thumbnails Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh-image.jpg  
Old 04-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Registered

Thanks for posting the pics. At first glance it appears the cutout could remain in the white area of my deck but I imagine whatever bonding, blending & feathering has to take place in order to smooth the transition would get into my paint.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:24 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by NASCAT
LV- that would be greatly appreciated!! Unfortunately I'm aware of that fact but can't justify investing any more $$ in a boat that's for sale. BUT this does offer options to a future owner.

In your case you were planning to new paint job so it all works out. To patch & blend or match an existing scheme adds a little more stress to ensuring one gets the overall finished product they desire. A.K.A. a factory / OEM finished look. My deck is primarily white except along the most outer 12".
I don't think it matters if you have a canopies or full wrap with that sitting on your deck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.