Outboard skater BS thread! >

Outboard skater BS thread!

Notices

Outboard skater BS thread!

Old 02-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
Oh yea, forgot about the new one for you guys....pbam is close to time too huh!!. this applies sometimes but not in you two's case LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]551652[/ATTACH]
NAWWW i'll only be gone for about 2mth. Don't be surprise if you see me pushing one of these next month in Tampa. AJ called me this AM and told me Ali is getting induced on Wed. This chit gets freakier by the second.

Last edited by SkaterMike82; 02-29-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 02-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Mike, Hope all goes well. Cherish these moments for what is important in life. Boats can be bought and sold all the time. Keep us posted! Kids grow up super fast.
Old 02-29-2016, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterjim
LA, is that Garth and I? We will both be there with our 28's and will be running against each other in the shootout. hope this year will bring out some more outboards. LOTO Shootout is very addictive.

LOTO will be home to 2 new 28s

I expect many more to follow
We are going to show the LOTO crew what these "little" Skaters will do......it will be the death of the LOTO CC market
Old 02-29-2016, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Orthobam
LOTO will be home to 2 new 28s

I expect many more to follow
We are going to show the LOTO crew what these "little" Skaters will do......it will be the death of the LOTO CC market
Ware we going to park the 28s at Capt. Ron's ? Should be a nice showing
Old 02-29-2016, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tom kennedy
Ware we going to park the 28s at Capt. Ron's ? Should be a nice showing
I'll organize and OB Skater event.....probably be a big party for all Skaters and some of my MTI friends at my cousins house (formerly my house not far from the toad)....

Since these are "endurance" machines I was thinking about getting a group together to run dam to dam as a little cannonball run with prizes and awards....you could call it a "race" if you wanted. We would start at Beavers, touch the dock at the 72 (Truman Dam) and finish back at Beavers,...or we could just go to Capt Rons (34mm) and back and party instead.

I'll work on PBC/Red Head Yacht Club (our local Skater dealer) to help with the organization.....maybe they could give away a free night on the big boat for the "winner" of the "race"....
Old 03-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Double Rigged
what are the dates for tick faw?
Craig you got room at your hoiuse?
200 is May 5th, 6th, and 7th. Two day run (Friday and Saturday) here is the web site http://bloodrivermarina.com/tickfaw-200/

And the founder Charlie (RIP) https://vimeo.com/4085513

we would love to have some of you guys stay at the house but my cousin, his wife and a couple they know are coming in from Colorado for the run... I do have a full RV hook available at the house though....added to the fun our boat slip demolition/reconstruction has started, just the way the contractors timing fell out unfortunately! kicked off yesterday! fingers crossed it's done by then.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]551682[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Outboard skater BS thread!-boat-slip-demo.jpg  
Old 03-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

200 is May 5th, 6th, and 7th. Two day run (Friday and Saturday) here is the web site http://bloodrivermarina.com/tickfaw-200/

And the founder Charlie (RIP) https://vimeo.com/4085513

we would love to have some of you guys stay at the house but my cousin, his wife and a couple they know are coming in from Colorado for the run... I do have a full RV hook available at the house though....added to the fun our boat slip demolition/reconstruction has started, just the way the contractors timing fell out unfortunately! kicked off yesterday! fingers crossed it's done by then.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]551682[/ATTACH]

Excuses excuses.......
Old 03-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Wonder if I should haul my 28 down from MN now? Sounds fun. I haven't even driven it yet. How many 28's would that be?

MDS
Old 03-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by skate
Excuses excuses.......
I'm full of them...or is that BS

I will probably need another captain for the sunsation seeing as we cant all fit in the skater LOL.

Last edited by LAriverratt; 03-01-2016 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm full of them...or is that BS

I will probably need another captain for the sunsation seeing as we cant all fit in the skater LOL.
Doesn't the Sunsation have a v berth? We won't make much of a mess

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.