Old 12-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

32 is a kickass hull, you'll love it
Old 01-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Steve, I was going to call you but got hung up. Hopefully will see you out there soon. I want to come out to your neck of the woods for a few runs this year. Thanks for the offer. Frank
Old 01-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Whoever wants to follow the process being done to Ruffled Feathers can click on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruffl...homepage_panel
Old 02-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ion-chief.html

Last edited by SkaterMike82; 02-02-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Registered

It has taken much longer than expected but we are getting real close to the water. Waiting on miscellaneous things. Photo courtesy of Brad Schoenwald.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you to Chief Performance, Tommy Hofstetter, Scott Wilson, James, Larry and Charlie for all their ideas, parts and work to help get the Skater done. A very special THANK YOU to William "Chris" Roper for jumping into the fire that was the deadline to get the boat done in time for LOTO, and for doing a very special job rewiring the whole boat and completing it as promised. The detail that was given to this boat is second to none and only found in top shelf performance boats, It was WAY beyond my expectations. Today, Chris took the time to accompany Mike, Albert and me for the sea trial to ensure everything was as it should be and will make some final, minor adjustments tomorrow (SUNDAY) before allowing Ruffled Feathers to get on the road to Missouri. Thank you also to Albert Echemendia, my brother from another mother, for all his help, especially with one of the motors and all his suggestions. Thank you also to Michael Areces for continuously coming up with ideas to add BLING to the boat and make me spend tons of money and make more work for Roper. The boat ran flawlessly and looks AMAZING. I was truly fortunate to have the A TEAM on my side. Thanks again to all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]544487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544491[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 32 update sanity thread-chief.jpg   32 update sanity thread-dunking.jpg   32 update sanity thread-dock.jpg  

32 update sanity thread-new-dash.jpg   32 update sanity thread-ass.jpg