Skater 32a vs 32b >

Skater 32a vs 32b

Notices

Skater 32a vs 32b

Old 08-26-2018, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skater 32a vs 32b

What are the differences between the 32a & 32b models?
Any info would be appreciated!
Old 08-28-2018, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Off hand I know the front sponson design was changed and is the easiest way to spot the difference, the B's extend farther forward before they angle up to the bow. I believe the B's are also a tad wider but not sure how much and if that difference is in the tunnel or the sponsons, I believe it's the sponsons to be able to handle the weight of the I/O setup that became more popular on them. I think most of the A boat's are outboard and most of the B's are inboard. The A's are a little faster with the same power but because the sponsons are longer the B's handle rough water a little better due to the waterline. You could get the B's with 1/4 canopies but I've never seen an A with them at least not from the factory.

Would also like to know more about the delta's. I know there's people here that can tell you every difference, hopefully one of them checks in. It seems participation here has been pretty slow lately.