28 Skater 4 sale . >

28 Skater 4 sale .

Notices

28 Skater 4 sale .

Old 07-19-2021, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 28 Skater 4 sale .

Selling my 28 skater is a 1997 and most everyone knows speed razor but dont know is one of the best built 28 out there with a hd transom braced by skater and firewall to the bulks on the sponsons this boat is solid! No tanks not done but not bad and pressure tested at skater . power is 2017 opti xs 250 172 hours on 300 x body alien cowlings and almost new sporties. The price is $90k and no Im not selling due to financial reasons 🙏 or any other b.s so price is what i want and if you dont like it keep ur opinions to your self the boat is mine not yours I would listen to reasonable offers lowballers will be ignored . the boat doesnt have any soft spots or delamination anywhere it does have a very ugly paint theme and i was going to re do and resto hole boat but i have an oportunity on a new hull without having to spend a year without a boat and it does have typical scratches boat is old.. Any questions lmk.Boat is in the Florida Keys I can arrange delivery Manny Pincho will deliver to any state NO BROKERS PLEASE

305 seven two six 3 one 0 nine