What's The Word On Sonic? >

What's The Word On Sonic?

Notices

What's The Word On Sonic?

Old 04-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's The Word On Sonic?

Was told there was a meeting last Friday afternoon at Sonic about changes. Seems First Derivative is waiting on Richard Hewitt to do something. I have left countless messages with Tony at First Derivative to call me. But apparently he's ignoring my calls. There's a check that's been sitting in accounts payable with my name on it that he said not to release it or any other money to anybody until he says so. Guess while these two argue the customers will have to suffer. Also I see two ex Sonic employees that were posting here were removed from the site. I just don't understand these guys at all. I wish somebody with some business sense would take over the company. Tony if for some reason your not getting my phone and voice messages please call me ASAP.
Anyway I guess i will start selling off the props and spacers Sonic told me not to. Try to recoup some of my money.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Registered

Default Re: What's The Word On Sonic?

I'd like to know as well. If they want a professional customer service department, give me a call! I'll be on the next flight! I'd love to turn that aspect of the company around, it would be a challenge and a dream job!!!

I think we all want SONIC to be an icon in the boating industry. They have a firm market position base to build on, with the right people there is a lot that can be done!
Old 04-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Registered

I agree with you. Hope they come out of this soon.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Things will be getting better from what I heard (from a very good source).Thats all I can say at this time.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:08 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Good, I wonder if a call from bankers in New Yawk had anything to do with it. <gg>
Old 04-28-2005, 07:53 AM
Registered

Smile Re: What's The Word On Sonic?

i agree with NJ SONIC.i'll be there tonight in stuart to see my new boat.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am going down to FLL next week too look
at some used 31's. If they get their act together
I would like to buy a new one.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Registered

Unhappy Re: What's The Word On Sonic?

Hey Sonic28,
How about see if my 31 is in Stuart like I was told. I've been waiting on mine since March. I don't know what to believe any more.
Marshall Hartmann
803-513-0080
Old 04-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Registered

Hi Marshall
Im In Westpalm Now Will Be In Stuart At 10:00 To Meet With Phil And Tony.i'll Be Glad To See What Stage Your Boat And Rv's.also Note This Is My Fourth Time Down There To Make Sure Eveything Is On Time.as Njsonic Stated There Are Some Big Changes For The Better Iv'e Been There.don't Let Some Of The Other Emails Scare You It Isn't Worth The Stress.as I Stated Before These Are Custom Boats Not Off The Dealer Floor.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Registered

Smile Re: What's The Word On Sonic?

ok guys
we just got back from stuart my 358 is where phil steve and tony said.im happy; the boat was supposed to be complete by the 15th of may it's looking more to the end due to the extensive paint job we picked.but well worth the wait.RV your boat is looking good the baltic is in and your deck is out of the mold and your liner is in the mold and on marshalls boat im not sure there was one on the floor comming out of the mold.
. as nj sonic stated things are going like wild fire and we will see some big changes in the next month.there will be a pr person to work on the issues that have been going on for the past year.

all i can say way to go sonic

Quick Reply: What's The Word On Sonic?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.