Whats the deal on this 31 >

Whats the deal on this 31

Notices

Whats the deal on this 31

Old 09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whats the deal on this 31

I noticed the head liner is gone and those motors kind of worry me but the price seems good. Anyone know anything about it?Also looks like its missing the fridge but i would not use it anyway.

Last edited by BY U BOY; 09-21-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered

That's my old boat. Motors are good and strong, 502s with prochargers @ 5lbs of boost. Original Bravo 1 drives with HD gimble ring assemblies, never a problem. Motors and engine compartment re-rigged and brand new Stainless Marine exhaust 2 yrs ago and has not been run since. New rear bulkhead made of nidacore, and 1 new fuel tank.

No headliner, fridge was originally a styrofoam box with a door. I removed it when I first bought it and procedded to back over it with the trailer!! Dash panels are corion with Livosri red line guages, new starboard cabin doors, and storage doors in cabin. Front bolsters are from www.twinmarine.com

Boat really just needs a good cleaning. Fresh paint and a decent vinyl job on the rear seat and hatch and you've hit a home run!!

Oh yea, the hatch had to be cut to fit the carb boxes, so if left outside rain water will get in. I was looking into scoops but jumped ship when I found my Superboat!

If you want more details call me, 201-852-8488
Old 09-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
That's my old boat. Motors are good and strong, 502s with prochargers @ 5lbs of boost. Original Bravo 1 drives with HD gimble ring assemblies, never a problem. Motors and engine compartment re-rigged and brand new Stainless Marine exhaust 2 yrs ago and has not been run since. New rear bulkhead made of nidacore, and 1 new fuel tank.

No headliner, fridge was originally a styrofoam box with a door. I removed it when I first bought it and procedded to back over it with the trailer!! Dash panels are corion with Livosri red line guages, new starboard cabin doors, and storage doors in cabin. Front bolsters are from www.twinmarine.com

Boat really just needs a good cleaning. Fresh paint and a decent vinyl job on the rear seat and hatch and you've hit a home run!!

Oh yea, the hatch had to be cut to fit the carb boxes, so if left outside rain water will get in. I was looking into scoops but jumped ship when I found my Superboat!

If you want more details call me, 201-852-8488
I thought the paint looked good am i not seeing something. When is the best time to give you a call?I'm sure you will be boating this weekend so i'll wait till monday.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Pure Energy what was wrong with the rear bulk head and fuel tank that they had to be replaced? Is there anything structurally wrong with the boat, transom or stringers? Are the fuel tanks aluminum? I called the marina it is at and asked for some engine pics but never got them. Has the boat ever had a survey?
Old 11-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Registered

The rear bulkhead was rotten and allowed the boat to flex too much and cracked the fuel tank. Transom is dry, I pulled 2 plugs and wood showed no moisture, but a moisture meter would be the best way to tell. Stringers are good and no structural damage or other water damage that I know of. Fuel tanks are epoxy painted aluminum and foamed in. Don't bother asking the marina questions because they don't know chit!! I saw their add in the trader online and the info is wrong. If you have questions call me.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Pure Energy is it still your boat they are brokering or is it their boat now? What is the condition of the hull, any stress cracking any where or other damage?
Old 11-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Registered

I traded it to a private party for my current boat, not a marina. I don't know how it ended up where it is now. There are some stress cracks but I think they were caused by the rotten bulkhead. I don't know where you are located but you should go look at it. I've said it before, 25 k would be a steal. Motors are good, drives never gave me a problem, no other structural problems known, just needs cosmetics. And at 85+ mph....who cares
Old 11-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got one of those coolers that sonic put in...... took it out when I put frig in..... If anyone is interested, just yell!
Old 11-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Why hasn't this thing sold yet?

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/3/89924263.htm
Old 11-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

When are we going to look at it BUY U GIRL?

Quick Reply: Whats the deal on this 31

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.