Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sonic
Bob has new neighbors!!! >

Bob has new neighbors!!!

Notices

Bob has new neighbors!!!

Old 10-21-2008, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same incident, I came home from work one day to find a firetruck in my driveway and a pumper truck in my back yard. It wasn't the neighbors kids, it was the neighbor! New neigbhor at that, just about took out my 31 and F350 truck. Burning cardboard on a windy day! Did a LOT of property damage along with my garage which was only a year old. Thank GOD for the volunteer firemen, there was 20 of them running around all over the place along with the police. They saved our truck and boat! First words out of cops when I got there was "Don't hit him"!!! We all know what I would have liked to have done!! In the end, let's just say his home owners insurance must be through the roof!!! Unfortunately, he just got hit with a small fine. We've also got the same guy on charges of other property damage and trespassing on other occasions... Like they say, can't pick your family and you can't pick your neighbors!

Last edited by East Coast B; 10-21-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Glad to hear nothing got hurt. Also glad you talked Deb into mowing the lawn! You need to teach me that trick! You also need a fence! Those little bastards would have gotten a big surprise when 140 gallons of boat gas blew up in their faces. Didn't see you all summer, did you get out much?
The trick is I told Deb she could not ride in the boat unless she does the lawn...We did get out...Spent more time this year at A-bay then in the past..Have to make a point to try and hook up next year
Attached Thumbnails Bob has new neighbors!!!-100_6489.jpg  
Old 10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Sounds good Bob, you can show me where to go up there. I was there once for a poker run, all the rocks are nerve racking!

mowmoney- You mean there is more than 1 boat in phoenix!!!?
Old 10-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered

yes chris there are some 38 and 42 fountains 2 more sonics and 29 baja. this is power boat row here. ha ha ha
Old 10-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mowmoney
yes chris there are some 38 and 42 fountains 2 more sonics and 29 baja. this is power boat row here. ha ha ha
Man...I need to open my eyes then...You put all the boats you are talking about end for end and you will cover all of main street...The village is not that big and I can put my hand on the 29 baja from my deck...Stop by some time so I can put mowmoney with a face and you can help me keep the kids out of my yard
Old 10-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Sounds good Bob, you can show me where to go up there. I was there once for a poker run, all the rocks are nerve racking!
The more we spend time up there the more we love that place. When we first started going up we would always run with someone that knows the 1000 islands.After 2 or 3 years now we will head out on our own..With the new GPS this year it has opened up a new world of places we have never been...
Attached Thumbnails Bob has new neighbors!!!-abayraftoff.jpg  
Old 10-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Thats a lot more than there is here!!

Hows the garage working out?
Old 10-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered

The garage and cover are great thanks chris, upstate 31 I will stop by and say hi I know wayne he has done some fence jobs where I have done landscaping jobs. I do know the father of the boys, he works at an apartment complex that i do some for and I called and told him his kids are out of control and he should give them a good a$$ whooping, I dont think it went very far. Maybe you should show him how to do that.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I do know the father of the boys, he works at an apartment complex that i do some for and I called and told him his kids are out of control and he should give them a good a$$ whooping, I dont think it went very far. Maybe you should show him how to do that.
The reason Bob Has no kids......I remember very well the whippings that my dad gave me as a kid...Hate to have to bring back bad memories