Interested in 35SS >

Interested in 35SS

Notices

Interested in 35SS

Old 06-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested in 35SS

Looking for another boat. This 35SS in the classifieds looks pretty good and seems priced right.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o38333-en.html

Has anyone checked it out by any chance. About 700 mile trip for me.

With carb 500s what kind of speeds can I expect? How's the ride? Cabin headroom?

Any info/input greatly appreciated!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:05 AM
Gold Member

I have seen the boat. The guys name is phil and his wife just had a baby, They have videos of the boat if you contact him. As far as I know its a great buy. May be tough getting a loan for a 1999. Sonic are not the fastest hulls so speed may dissapoint, I have a friend with 525's in a 38 and he is 72-74 mph. great hulls though. Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
I have seen the boat. The guys name is phil and his wife just had a baby, They have videos of the boat if you contact him. As far as I know its a great buy. May be tough getting a loan for a 1999. Sonic are not the fastest hulls so speed may dissapoint, I have a friend with 525's in a 38 and he is 72-74 mph. great hulls though. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the input. Was hoping somebody had actually laid eyes on the boat. Talked to Phil yesterday, seemed like a great guy. Not expecting blazing speeds but hoping for 70 or so.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:08 AM
Gold Member

I did see the boat in person, it was sitting on rt. 50 the last time i went to ocean city md. i did not get on it and it had the cockpit cover on. But from the outside it seemed to be in real nice shape. Trailor also. Thats alot of boat for that price.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
I did see the boat in person, it was sitting on rt. 50 the last time i went to ocean city md. i did not get on it and it had the cockpit cover on. But from the outside it seemed to be in real nice shape. Trailor also. Thats alot of boat for that price.
Sent you a PM. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
Old 06-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice boat but will need some TLC. Been for sale for quite a while. GET A SURVEY !!!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Registered

Paul just go ahead and get a 42.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Registered

Default sonic

I am located in maryland and have never seen the boat in person up close. What I can tell you is that I purchased a 2004 31ss three years ago and this one was still for sale at that time. I did see it sitting along route 50 last year and it looked to be pretty rough. Def gonna need TLC and a good look over by a mechanic. There is another sonic 35ss listed in the classifieds located in maryland. Premier Roll off is the owners company. I have seen that boat and will tell you that it is in mint condition and is solid. priced around the one your looking at. Motors were built by the same person that built mine. Good luck in your search.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered

I have been eyeing this same boat for a year now. Looks mint in the pictures and the price seems reasonable? What gives? Has anybody seen it up close or been on it for a test ride?