friends missed >

friends missed

Notices

friends missed

Old 09-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
Default friends missed

I miss my good friends 4 bus and sonic kevin.. just wanted to say hello... too bad bus did not want to run this summer.... it would have been fun.. hey kevin get a boat yet?
Old 09-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Registered

Default big bus

been thinking about you guys... so what is up.. have you missed me as well??????
Old 09-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sonic

sp had a good time with you guys last weekend... ignore the dopes on this site... will be at the crab shack sat if you are around.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Rex Havoc
sp had a good time with you guys last weekend... ignore the dopes on this site... will be at the crab shack sat if you are around.
As far as dopes on this site thats an real nice thing to say about someone that you dont really know, Considering we are both from Baltimore md and in the go fast community maybe we have met and had a beer or two. If not then hope the dope comment makes you feel cool.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Gold Member

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=sp123;3784026]I miss my good friends 4 bus and sonic kevin.. just wanted to say hello... too bad bus did not want to run this summer.... it would have been fun.. hey kevin get a boat yet?[/QUOTE

Not sure why you are calling me out, refresh my memory. It obviously meant enough to start a thread about it???
Old 09-26-2012, 07:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sp123
I miss my good friends 4 bus and sonic kevin.. just wanted to say hello... too bad bus did not want to run this summer.... it would have been fun.. hey kevin get a boat yet?
4bus did not want to run?????must be you were in the wrong place this summer!!
Old 09-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Registered

Default sonic

Kevin .. you took it the wrong way... we did meet in aug... and did have a beer... met sp recently as well not a bad guy just quick temper... .like many of us here... I am sure there are those that are not so I am not trying to offend anyone here... just replying to the post.... will be out this weekend if you are going Kevin... I will buy the beer so as to resolve any bad feelings my reply may have brought up.... Hopefully this is politically correct enough for all of us .... and we can get along.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Rex Havoc
Kevin .. you took it the wrong way... we did meet in aug... and did have a beer... met sp recently as well not a bad guy just quick temper... .like many of us here... I am sure there are those that are not so I am not trying to offend anyone here... just replying to the post.... will be out this weekend if you are going Kevin... I will buy the beer so as to resolve any bad feelings my reply may have brought up.... Hopefully this is politically correct enough for all of us .... and we can get along.
Rex... lol sorry man, I have to work this weekend or id be out somewhere. Im lookin daily for another boat, really leaning towards 35 fountain. Hopefully next spring!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sp123
Nah no boat yet, prego wife and new house pushed me back till spring.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Registered

Default boat

Kevin; Ocean Performance has a couple very nice boats one is a 42 fountain, it is a 2002 but in fantastic condition and can be purchased very cheap... I looked at it earlier. it is very well maintained throughout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.