Buffalo Poker Run - August 9th and 10th, 2013 >

Buffalo Poker Run - August 9th and 10th, 2013

Notices

Buffalo Poker Run - August 9th and 10th, 2013

Old 08-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I have to say is Wow!!! Made it back home with out busting anything up....fuel tanks are lighter along with my wallet.... The people in buffalo hit me as very friendly and one of main reasons the sonic will be going back....Tony puts on a great event and one of the nicest people u will ever meet in boating....I was told that there were over 100 boats... But did not seem like it to me....some way off the wall hardware...and some wild tow vehicles....weather was the best u can ask for...just wish I would have made plans to run with boys on Sunday...next time I am going to hang a bit closer to tony cus I missed a great after party....cab service was great....they will even help pull your boat out with there cab if u ask them nicely....lmao...great : drink:times...: drink:

Last edited by upstate31sonic; 08-12-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Registered

Happy to see the run was a huge success !! Last week I realized my schedule was clear and I wanted to go but just couldn't get my crew together in time to make the trip up. I definatly would like to make it up for next years run.........
Old 08-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Fantastic run. Best I have been to. Loved seeing everyone. Fleet was 7 sonics strong. Looking forward to ordering some pics. Bob, you need to get that pic of launching the taxi up on here.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Fantastic run. Best I have been to. Loved seeing everyone. Fleet was 7 sonics strong. Looking forward to ordering some pics. Bob, you need to get that pic of launching the taxi up on here.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]506202[/ATTACH]

The wittness protection program that I was placed in does not allow me to post pic of myself...Nice tip u can get a cab driver to do just about anything..One of the best cab launches around..
Attached Thumbnails Buffalo Poker Run - August 9th and 10th, 2013-100media%24imag0164.jpg  

Last edited by upstate31sonic; 08-13-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Registered

Hope to see you next year.
Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Happy to see the run was a huge success !! Last week I realized my schedule was clear and I wanted to go but just couldn't get my crew together in time to make the trip up. I definatly would like to make it up for next years run.........