2015 42 Sonic

Notices

2015 42 Sonic

Old 08-04-2016, 09:13 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default 2015 42 Sonic

I did see this and crawled around it at the 2015 Miami boat show and now its back up for sale thru Sonic so what happened , did it really ever sell or the owner traded with sonic for something else ?
Old 08-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I saw him saying they were building him a new boat. It was in the sonic factory thread.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 75 Likes on 25 Posts

I absolutely love the boat. I had a great summer with it last year, and put on 60 hours, and two poker runs. It turned out better than I could have imagined. As much as I enjoy boating, I think I like ordering/building just as much. The guys at Sonic have been great, and I wanted to try something different. My new Sonic CC is being constructed now, and should be a really fun boat. I've been in a Go-fast nonstop for about 12 years, and we boat a lot, I think this will be a great change for a while. I don't think I'm done making noise though....
There are some really cool things we are doing to the CC, and that's one of the things I enjoy about the build process. I was able to be very involved in the 42 Hyper Sonic build, as well as design and layout of many areas. The same is happening with the CC. I got to see my 42 complete for the first time at the Miami show, and the CC should be done by the Lauderdale show. Even though I flew down a bunch of times throughout the build, to see it complete at the show was incredible.

Last edited by BONDO10; 08-05-2016 at 07:52 AM.