New Sonic owner >

New Sonic owner

Notices

New Sonic owner

Old 10-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Sonic owner

Have just purchased LOONEY TUNE'S 2001,358. Although I won't pick the boat up until 10/24/03 I'm still very excited on the deal I got and the condition of the whole package. LOONEY TUNE did a great job on trying to keep the boat and trailer looking like new.

If anyone has any imput as to what I should expect out of this boat I would like to hear from you.

Thanks
Old 10-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats!!!! you will be very happy...
Old 10-11-2003, 06:28 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

NICE boat!
Old 10-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Registered

You've mad a terrible misstake!!!!

Buying at the end of the season, you're going to go nuts waiting for spring!!!!

I suggest you put on your long underware, heavy coat, ski mask goggles, and burn through at least 2 tanks of gas before it is too late!!!!

Good luck and keep us informed.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:01 AM
bn
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations!! Sweeeeet boat.
Old 10-11-2003, 10:12 AM
Registered

Default Pure Energy

Way ahead of you, Were thinking about doing that when we get the boat home. Used to ride snowmobile's in sub zero weather so a 50 degree boat ride will be no big deal.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Registered

You got one sweet boat and at a great price!!! Congratulations!!! I'm envious!!! Good luck!!!
Old 10-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Registered

Well I guess congratulations are in order for both of us. Just this morning my wife and I "inked" the deal on our new 2004 26' Prowler! It's got all the trimmings including Mercury's 500EFI, XR drive, ITS, and hydraulic steering. The boat is going to be built over the next several weeks. The graphics are the #24 Meteor Shower paint scheme. I've upgraded to Gaffrig gages, Gaffrig throttles, custom chrome bezels over purple gages and stainless steel angle cut tips to name a few of the goodies!
I purchased mine at Grand Sport Center here in IL. I checked out Looney Toons many times while negotiating our deal. It's a beautiful boat! Good Luck!
My wife and I are going to see about going down to Hollywood, FL to see our boat being built.
I've got to tell you this guy Richard Hewitt is a GREAT guy! He called me several times to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I salute his involvement in customer relations. I can't say enough about the man!
It's going to be a LONG WINTER (here in Chicagoland, anyway)!
Thanks also to Scott Haven who helped making the decision to the 500 EFI easier. Thanks Scott for the hour or so we spent on the phone talking about the engine upgrade and Sonics in general.
Hope to talk to more of you in the Sonic world from here on!
Steve Chalupka.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:32 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Congrats!See you out on Lake Michigan soon!
Old 10-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Registered

Default Re: New Sonic owner

Originally posted by Drag 'N' Ass
Have just purchased LOONEY TUNE'S 2001,358. Although I won't pick the boat up until 10/24/03 I'm still very excited on the deal I got and the condition of the whole package. LOONEY TUNE did a great job on trying to keep the boat and trailer looking like new.

If anyone has any imput as to what I should expect out of this boat I would like to hear from you.

Thanks
If you ahvew any questions let me know. [email protected] The boat will run a true 77 gps. The boat has a notched transom. The result is that you should leave the drives tucked in untill about 45. I know that sounds hard to believe but try it. The newer 358's are not using notches. Good luck. You will love the boat.

Quick Reply: New Sonic owner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.