Offshore Performance >

Offshore Performance

Notices

Offshore Performance

Old 11-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offshore Performance

Did Offshore Performance drop SONIC? I see they have a new web site and only mention Cigarette and Donzi
Old 11-13-2003, 05:48 PM
TeamSonic42

Yes.

But I would not hesitate to take my 42 there regardless of being a Sonic dealer or not. Bill, Harry & crew are great people.

Old 11-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Registered

Is there a SONIC dealer in the Washington area now? I was gonig to have a bimini top installed but ylap will only work with a SONIC dealer.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I hate to see offshore performance get rid of sonic. But i understabd a little bit of how the business goes. Also i heard that All Pro Marine is the new sonic dealer in maryland. But not too sure of that one.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:24 AM
TeamSonic42

Thats still a deal in the works, from scuttlebut. Dont know if it will fly. Undertand may be some obstacles.

All I know is we need a local dealer, with competant mechanics, and honest personel like OP had, and good pricing on the newer boats comming out also.

Some of the pricing on the newer models was kinda rediculous from what I heard. Sonic is a great boat. It is a loss to the middle bay area, but I know OP will continue on as before, with or without them ! I wish them all the best.....

Last edited by TeamSonic42; 11-14-2003 at 08:02 AM.

Old 11-14-2003, 07:52 AM
Registered

Does anyone know a good place to purchase and have installed a good bimini top on a 260?
Old 11-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Now that the cat's out of the bag... I was talking to Hugh at the Annapolis Boat Show and he told me they were dropping Sonic. He told me OP was going to announce it on the forums, but I haven't seen anything yet. I wanted to announce it myself, but wanted to give OP a chance to post. I'll be interested to hear the story.

I love my Sonic and can't afford a brand new one, so doesn't affect me much.

Hugh? Where are ya buddy?

Last edited by Love Machine; 11-14-2003 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To All of our Sonic Customers:

We wanted to let you know that Offshore Performance will no longer be the Sonic dealer in the MD/VA/DE area. While we have decided to no longer carry the new Sonic products, our Mercury trained technicians can continue to service your Sonic. If you are thinking of selling your Sonic, we will still take Sonic trades or brokerage your boat for you. We invite you to take a look at our other fine lines.

Offshore Performance will remain the area's premier Cigarette and Donzi dealer. We feel that you will be as impressed with the quality and performance of these boats as we are. We have recently added Pro-Line to our product offerings. Pro-Line is the #1 choice of America's fishermen. Come by to check out the new models soon!

Offshore Performance will continue to offer top quality service and sales to all of our customers. We are committed to helping you get the most out of your boating experience!
Old 11-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

so why offshore performance are you no longer carrying the sonic line ?
Old 11-14-2003, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got off the phone with Sonic USA. They told me the following MD dealers sell their product:

- All Pro near Kent Narrows (talk to Frank)
- Tome-s Landing in Port Deposit (talk to Jack)

Last edited by Love Machine; 11-14-2003 at 01:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Offshore Performance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.