Notices

Sonic Ownerhsip with Richard

Old 03-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sonic Ownerhsip with Richard

Originally Posted by Drag 'N' Ass
Don't know what is in Stuart, but in Hollywood nothing getting Rigged. They were working on a 42 with Innovations outside. That was a great looking boat. This 42 looked brand new but not sure. I hope they continue to build as many boats as they can because this will give me a greater selection in 2 years when I'm going to upgrade to a 386 of 42. Have a 2001 358 now.
That was the 42 from the Miami Boat Show. It is owned by a fellow board member. We sea trialed it last weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Sonic Ownerhsip with Richard-pict0050.jpg  

Last edited by Chuck; 03-20-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by islandracer
has anything changed with Richard being the owner of Sonic. I've heard rumors that he is no longer involved but there is no clear direction or information about what is happening to Sonic. I like Richard and hoped that he would stay on board but there appears to be a lot of confusion as Richard was not even in attendance at the miami boat show?

There is another thread where "splashandburn" spoke to Richard on 3/10/05 like he is still there and involved?
I'm confused myself...I was at a Sonic dealer here in Maryland recently and thinking about trading my Sunsation for a 31 ss. The dealer said that he had been selling other boats and that Sonic only sold about 15 boats last year...What a shame....If you find any info please let me know.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:13 AM
Registered

I heard Richard is definitely gone. I heard that a potential buyer was performing Due Diligence late last week.
Old 03-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Chuck,
How did the 42 run?
Tom
Old 03-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Maybe Richard is hanging with Julie Sulivan
Old 03-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by NJSONIC
Chuck,
How did the 42 run?
Tom
The boat ran well. Aaron needs to test some diffrent props, but overall it ran real good. We are going to run Sarasota Poker Run next weekend with it. Should be great!!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonic28
wrong : i have a 358 on order it's in stuart ready to come out of the mold this week.also there are at least one of every size in the mold or on the floor just finishing up to ship to hollywood.there has been some set back but it had to do with the overhead crane.richard and his partner are still there and i can tell you things are looking up.iv'e myself have been down the plant watching and taking pictures of my boat.poor Bruce when everything breaks loose in the next couple of weeks.he's going to have boats up is .... but im sure he's looking forward to the steady flow.
you sure are gullible! the only boat up his ass has been stuck there since last august. PS where in the world did you come up with the crane BS???
Old 05-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Registered

the crane
i was there when the crane was down.due to the fact my boat was to be out of the mold.the crane had been down for more than a week it needed a new drum and cable i saw it first hand. the company doing the work was CRANE PRO who is nation wide they had to order parts which took a while due to the age.i know this sounds far fetched but i have twenty three cranes in newengland and they are all serviced by the same.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Registered

wrong : i have a 358 on order it's in stuart ready to come out of the mold this week.also there are at least one of every size in the mold or on the floor just finishing up to ship to hollywood.there has been some set back but it had to do with the overhead crane.richard and his partner are still there and i can tell you things are looking up.iv'e myself have been down the plant watching and taking pictures of my boat.poor Bruce when everything breaks loose in the next couple of weeks.he's going to have boats up is .... but im sure he's looking forward to the steady flow.
Do you think its finnaly time to admit you just dont know whatyou dont know and then maybe some of us can help?
Old 06-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered

Cat got your tounge?

Quick Reply: Sonic Ownerhsip with Richard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.