June 11 - Haulin on Old Hickory >

June 11 - Haulin on Old Hickory

Notices

June 11 - Haulin on Old Hickory

Old 06-07-2005, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: June 11 - Haulin on Old Hickory

Hey Rob,

YEA! I saw those pics they were awesome, looks like a good time.

We'll be in town with our boat at the end of the month, hopefully we can meet up with you guys again.

Last edited by sundaythunder; 06-07-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow,
What a large time Saturday. Thanks to all the people who worked to put on a great Poker Run.
Thanks to Tim, Matt and all the MCPA officers for organizing a great event. Thanks to our sponsors for kicking in the prizes and $$. Thanks to all the Poker Runners who ran regardless of the questionable weather. Thanks to all the Poker Runners who managed to run SAFELY in those adverse conditions.
Thanks to Rob and Kevin for their excellent video work this year .................
AND many thanks to my friends (Rick H and Butch F) who helped me get to the Poker Run. Without you guys I would have been "on the bank" watching. Due to adverse weather, I was stuck in NY Friday night. I finally got to Cincy after midnight, and was going to rent a a car and drive the rest of the way back to Nashvegas, but the airport was completely OUT of rental cars .....................
Anyway, I spent the night sleeping on the floor at the airport and managed to get an early flight back here. Got in at 7:30, and was on the water at 8:30 ...................
So what are we doing for an encore ????????
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 06-13-2005 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn Steve ,I knew you were hurting when Butch told me he was going to get your boat and meet you at the airport! Glad you made it and had a good time. Hopefully see you guys out this weekend. Ditto on all the time and effort put out by so few for so many, Thanks, Ken.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im glad you guys still came out to make the run, I was worried about the weather Friday night. I knew it would be ugly and could imagine only 10 boats showing up, I was really surprised that we had as many as we did. I think the final number was 48.
I had a blast, it was actually nice to have the lake to ourselves and not have to worry about other boaters being in our path.
Lunch was good, party cove was fun and the last leg down to the dam was a blast. I couldnt believe how good dinner was and it seemed like we gave prizes away for an hour.

I want to thank Tim and the rest of the Officers and Executive committee for a outstanding event. I also want to thank everyone that ran, despite of the weather, it truly shows everyones love for the hobby.

Dont forget about the BBQ at Tims on the 25th to show thanks to all of our sponsors!!

See you there!

Matt Harding