Notices

Trick Marine

Old 01-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trick Marine

Hi Guys and Gals,
Eric Betty and I (some of you guys too, probably) have been buying parts from Trick Marine www.trickmarine.net in SC for the last couple of years. The owner, Fred Cecil, goes by "Too Old" on OSO. You've probably seen some of his threads and answers to parts questions.
I was in Cheraw, SC (can't get there from here ) yesterday working with one of my customers. I went by Fred's place yesterday (after drilling a 1/4" hole in my wallet and padlocking it ). What a nice guy, just the way he comes across on the phone.
He is getting ready for the Miami show with some really cool new products. He has a set of the new 496HO CMI headers on display that look very nice, Livorsi gauges, his own "Victory" trim tabs, a room full CMIs, KPM parts, billet everything in every color. I was like a kid in a boater's candy store.
Another nice thing about Fred being in SC, is that he's realtively close. If you've ever ordered parts from California, you know how long it takes to get them to TN (often a week), and it's very expensive to next day or 2 day them. I've gotten parts from Fred in 2 days, at ground rates.
Thanks for the Tshirts Fred! Good luck in Miami!
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 01-19-2006 at 10:13 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Trick Marine

Steve,
Think I messed up on my original post.
Anyway..I was on the phone with his son while you were talking to dad. I could not believe the price diff. from Eddie Marine. Saved over $20 on each item. Thanks for telling me about them (Xmas Party).
Ken
Old 01-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Trick Marine

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Steve,
Think I messed up on my original post.
Anyway..I was on the phone with his son while you were talking to dad. I could not believe the price diff. from Eddie Marine. Saved over $20 on each item. Thanks for telling me about them (Xmas Party).
Ken
Ken, small world. If I had known that, I could have brought them back for you and saved the freight. I did buy some billet cup holders for Rick H while I was there. I've already spent "my quota" with Fred for the winter (new tabs + indicators).
Speaking of indicators, he talked me out buying the Stainless Marine "heads up" style recently as being too expensive (I went with Livorsis). I looked over a set that he had yesterday, and I agree they are high ($700 for a triple), but they are WAY cool.
Had I seen them in person 1st, I would have bought them anyway. Actually I would like to have bought a lot of things Fred has, including his very nice 388 Hustler Slingshot .
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 01-19-2006 at 10:10 PM.