Notices

1000th post!

Old 05-29-2007, 05:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some will want the wife and some will just want the morphine!!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by Liquidsation
Some will want the wife and some will just want the morphine!!
Give me the morphine and i'll do everyones wife!
Old 05-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Now catch up grass hopper
I agree with Thunderusone! I'm getting carpal tunnel thinking about it master.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Registered
VIP Member

The mo-phine will make your sticker peck out. Kenny, I tried to call you Sunday. We were up there cruising around. I checked the usual hangouts and never saw you. Eric said we met Corey coming down the lake but I missed him too. It only cost me $3500.00 for Sunday. $500.00 for a tank of gas that I burned and the $3000.00 for the Upper XR gear case that I trashed. So far 800ft lb no likey XR upper?? I got a whopping 12 hrs out of that one. I am looking for a set of Sixes. I am getting a gear set and upper vertical made out of unobtainium.....it that breaks, I am putting speedmasters on this winter.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kennyo
I agree with Thunderusone! I'm getting carpal tunnel thinking about it master.
I herniated a disk jacking off.....I am going to have to go back to one hand.....
Old 05-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderusone
My post count is getting ready to go up again......I am having a titanium cage put in my back in a couple of months....I will be on the couch, on morphine, and nothing to do.....so LOOK OUT! Everyone has already offered to come over and phuck my wife while I am down.......
A titanium cage..........man you're gonna be worth a fortune if they melt you down ......maybe you could use that in your drives and settle for stainless in the back? Now where does that line start ??
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 05-30-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Registered
VIP Member

The peanut gallery is now open! Titanium is old news......if you don't have ball peened cryo treated flame hardened unobtanium parts in your drive......you don't have dik!
Old 05-30-2007, 08:09 AM
Registered

Talking

Jon, I saw ya'll go by. We were right past 4 seasons trying to stay out of everyones way. Cory left before I got to the dock so I didn't make the trip up river.
I think Eddie needs to put a progressive governor on your engines or add a back up diesel to get you planed off!

P.S. Confucius say "it better to go slow often than fast once!"
Old 05-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Well, I have been babying it out of the hole trying to save the drives. The shorties have definately hurt the holeshot.....but not as much as the props from bblades. What part of "DO NOT take any diameter off" is hard to understand. I have a stock set of 30's that are night and day difference. Anyway, I found out that Merc is backordered on Gears until mid june, So I scored a set out of Cali that are being overnighted. Hopefully I will be up and running by the weekend. I like your signature.....JACKAZZZ!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Well, I have been babying it out of the hole trying to save the drives. The shorties have definately hurt the holeshot.....but not as much as the props from bblades. What part of "DO NOT take any diameter off" is hard to understand. I have a stock set of 30's that are night and day difference. Anyway, I found out that Merc is backordered on Gears until mid june, So I scored a set out of Cali that are being overnighted. Hopefully I will be up and running by the weekend. I like your signature.....JACKAZZZ!!!!!!!
I'll change when your floating again......you know a little incentive!

Quick Reply: 1000th post!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.