Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   South Central US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/south-central-us-225/)
-   -   Any KY OSOers?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/south-central-us/163636-any-ky-osoers.html)

Gunrunner72 07-16-2007 07:00 PM

Any KY OSOers??

I've talked with one guy here on OSO that's actually from my neck o' the woods. Any more from the Bluegrass State?

bigdanc 07-16-2007 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gunrunner72 (Post 2199678)
I've talked with one guy here on OSO that's actually from my neck o' the woods. Any more from the Bluegrass State?

I do all my boating in kentucky, live in southern indiana. you guys have some great lakes there.:cool:

Plane Silly 07-16-2007 10:21 PM

I live in Northern KY. My Dad lives in Lagrange and we put in at Westport and cruise down to The Ville from time to time.

Gunrunner72 07-17-2007 11:22 AM

I've been boating on the river around Westport since I was a little kid. Either of you guys ever go down to the party cove on the Indiana side around 6mile? Good times! Although my face is usually swollen from my gf slapping the crap out of me on Monday morning. What can I say, I like the scenery!:evilb:

Plane Silly 07-18-2007 07:15 AM

[QUOTE=Gunrunner72;2200630]I've been boating on the river around Westport since I was a little kid. Either of you guys ever go down to the party cove on the Indiana side around 6mile? Good times! Although my face is usually swollen from my gf slapping the crap out of me on Monday morning. What can I say, I like the scenery!:evilb:[/QUOTE

We were there for the first time a few weeks ago, I know what you mean. I haven't gotten to do a lot of "Man" boating down that way. I usually have a parent or in law with me. We just wind up cruising around the city and eating at Tumbleweed.

Gunrunner72 07-18-2007 03:19 PM

We'll probably head down there again this Saturday and then eat at either T'weed or KingFish. If you ever see me out there, c'mon over and say hey.

Plane Silly 07-18-2007 03:49 PM

Gunrunner hmmmmm. Did you spend any time in the military? I was in the Corps and one of the other helo squadrons was called the "Gunrunners"

Gunrunner72 07-18-2007 05:37 PM

Nope, no military experience. My dad is a 'Nam vet and one of my uncles is retired Army, but I chose the college route. I'm a FFL holder so I sell a few guns here and there. It's definitely more of a hobby than a money-maker.

milesaweigh 08-02-2007 10:26 AM

This is my first post. I live in Lexington and do all my boating at Green River in Campbellsville. I have a houseboat and a big Bennington pontoon there. I love all the go-fasts i see on this site but Green River isn't really the place for that kind of machine.

Plane Silly 08-02-2007 12:13 PM

I haven't had mine on Green yet, but I plan to this year sometime.