Notices

Any KY OSOers??

Old 07-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any KY OSOers??

I've talked with one guy here on OSO that's actually from my neck o' the woods. Any more from the Bluegrass State?
Old 07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Gunrunner72
I've talked with one guy here on OSO that's actually from my neck o' the woods. Any more from the Bluegrass State?
I do all my boating in kentucky, live in southern indiana. you guys have some great lakes there.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

I live in Northern KY. My Dad lives in Lagrange and we put in at Westport and cruise down to The Ville from time to time.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I've been boating on the river around Westport since I was a little kid. Either of you guys ever go down to the party cove on the Indiana side around 6mile? Good times! Although my face is usually swollen from my gf slapping the crap out of me on Monday morning. What can I say, I like the scenery!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Gunrunner72;2200630]I've been boating on the river around Westport since I was a little kid. Either of you guys ever go down to the party cove on the Indiana side around 6mile? Good times! Although my face is usually swollen from my gf slapping the crap out of me on Monday morning. What can I say, I like the scenery![/QUOTE

We were there for the first time a few weeks ago, I know what you mean. I haven't gotten to do a lot of "Man" boating down that way. I usually have a parent or in law with me. We just wind up cruising around the city and eating at Tumbleweed.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

We'll probably head down there again this Saturday and then eat at either T'weed or KingFish. If you ever see me out there, c'mon over and say hey.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Registered

Gunrunner hmmmmm. Did you spend any time in the military? I was in the Corps and one of the other helo squadrons was called the "Gunrunners"
Old 07-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nope, no military experience. My dad is a 'Nam vet and one of my uncles is retired Army, but I chose the college route. I'm a FFL holder so I sell a few guns here and there. It's definitely more of a hobby than a money-maker.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

This is my first post. I live in Lexington and do all my boating at Green River in Campbellsville. I have a houseboat and a big Bennington pontoon there. I love all the go-fasts i see on this site but Green River isn't really the place for that kind of machine.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Registered

I haven't had mine on Green yet, but I plan to this year sometime.

Quick Reply: Any KY OSOers??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.