HELP! Arkansas needs a  HP boat Mechanic >

HELP! Arkansas needs a HP boat Mechanic

Notices

HELP! Arkansas needs a HP boat Mechanic

Old 04-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 37SR
Donnie - Thanks for the info, I will give them a call and see if we want to start the great debate of moving the boat again, it would be nice to have it closer. Also, I didn't mean anything against Powerboats in Hot Springs since I have never used them. I was with the SR dealer on Grand for 7 years and we wouldn't touch anything over stock Mercs, not even blue motors. Most of those mechanics were strictly trained on the black equipment and were kept busy enough to not ever worry about any HP setups.

James, I have an uncle that lives over in Magnolia so I've been over there many times. Just a regular small town, I just don't get the whole dry county thing, why would anyone live so far away from a legal drink??? He's got a decent blow boat on DeGray, heck it might get used more this year with fuel prices the way they are.

SB - cool, to bad there's no usable water within 2 hours of this town, sorry a little frustrated, we used to live on Grand and the trees around here make us a little cluastrophobic & moody!!!

Rob
Hey Rob,

I put the couch up as a, 'I would hide before I would do business..........' The guy that owns it is a great guy, but the guy that says he owns it and runs it is a whole other story.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:06 AM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Have heard that there are some big power boats in Hot Springs at Brady Mt on Lake Ouachita. Some body must be working to keep em going! Donny, we talked awhile ago when Fred was stalling shipping the parts he owed me. I guess he was stalling paying you for your products too! Where exactly are you and what do you manufacture? I have my boat on the Arkansas River at the Yatch club in Little Rock but not run yet this year as river is too high and weather too bad so far. I'm lookin for a mechanic to install my new boxes and drives which are intended to raise X dem. four inches. My current setup is four inches below the waterline and dragging me down. I am running 97 with twin 750 blower motors which should be pushihg 120MPH. I need a local mechanic to help and can't seem to find local help with this kind of gear-
Old 04-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered

I live in LR, Hot Springs and Houston. Cant think of anyone that would specialize in Arkansas. Lots of people in Houston, Victory Marine comes to mind. I was there yesterday lots of wild stuff being refitted or updated.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:42 PM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Dono77056
I live in LR, Hot Springs and Houston. Cant think of anyone that would specialize in Arkansas. Lots of people in Houston, Victory Marine comes to mind. I was there yesterday lots of wild stuff being refitted or updated.
I used Kustom Kolors in Pearland and bought some parts from Victory. I have not been able to find a shop to do my switch from IMCO to Stellings boxes but have found a mechanic here in Little Rock to switch the bravo drives- James 501 590-4745