whos going to texoma on labor day? >

whos going to texoma on labor day?

Notices

whos going to texoma on labor day?

Old 09-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 294 Likes on 177 Posts

Yep, definitely something in the water.

What was going to be a rebuild has turned into a repower. Turns out my aluminum heads were severely corroded and need to be replaced, which puts the estimate at $8-9K per engine. Even thought the boat was advertised with only 30hrs on a rebuild. Grrrrrrrrrrr...... So I'm going to have to sit on it and save up for new power. I'm leaning towards 496HO's ........just don't want any problems anymore, ought to help on resale down the road too. I was going to try and do the bilge myself this winter, but decided to just pay someone else, probobly EYC. Its at the shop now getting the outdrives repainted. Going to reseal the transom, repaint the bilge, and restore the top deck. It will take a while, but worth the wait. Should have it ready by 2011 By then I'll probobly have a little one running around.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt,

Not sure when the Cig is coming home. Not sure if you heard but 76 mph is waht Phil saw and he is still waiting to do some more testing.

The new MYCO is sitting there.

I think we are going to leave it there through the Lauderdale Show. I kind of want to show it off and lots of people come through his shop that weekend.

Phil is finishing up 36 Gald with 700/NXT package so the 24 is sitting aside right now.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
124MPH WAT WAS U PULLIN IT WITH
I am not sure what happened. Looks like I will have to clear it out and run the boat in the cold again.

Where are the pictures of your project?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=172129
Old 09-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 169 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
TexPow,
How are the rebuilds comming? Going to get back out before the cold? I will be around the lake sunday. I still need to look at the bilge with you.

Andy41,
Missed you at Cedar Creek. There must have been something about the water. Cushions wouldnt stay on and it seemed to run a little faster than usual...
hey matt

well i started driving an s.b.i. boat and it has me flying to the east coast every other weekend to race. we raced in moorehead that weekend... I already had a very busy schedule and to add this to the mix is putting quite the strain on my party boating

im coming down ou/tx weekend and staying at soldeir creek, prolly party a little then. but we have nationals next weeknd in panama city? so you never know...

is that the gps from the chris craft? did you repower? lol
i better be worried huh???
Old 09-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
hey matt

well i started driving an s.b.i. boat and it has me flying to the east coast every other weekend to race. we raced in moorehead that weekend... I already had a very busy schedule and to add this to the mix is putting quite the strain on my party boating

im coming down ou/tx weekend and staying at soldeir creek, prolly party a little then. but we have nationals next weeknd in panama city? so you never know...

is that the gps from the chris craft? did you repower? lol
i better be worried huh???
What are you racing?

That is the GPS from my boat, I think it was a little off... about 40 mph worth!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 169 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
What are you racing?

That is the GPS from my boat, I think it was a little off... about 40 mph worth!!!
im driving for scott with team daredevil... its been a blast and great experience!!

40 mph?!?! i wanna see that gps read 84mph too.... or better yet, why dont i pace you and tell you what your running??? LOL
Old 09-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Registered

The Aero-Tek????

That's my old boat. It spent many years in Solder Creek. Tell Scott, Colin says the boat looks great.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
im driving for scott with team daredevil... its been a blast and great experience!!

40 mph?!?! i wanna see that gps read 84mph too.... or better yet, why dont i pace you and tell you what your running??? LOL
I hear doubt...

Lets see some race pics... sounds like a blast!
Old 09-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 294 Likes on 177 Posts

Congrats Andy on joining the daredevil team. IMO thats a great accomplishment. Please post some pics.

Quick Reply: whos going to texoma on labor day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.