Old 10-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

ya do it!!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes Do it! I can sell you the correct insurance for a racing to shootout type event.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Sweet poster.

I gotta ask..........for that kind of money, why not start up my own racing club/company and run my own races. All the races would be on Texoma and would have two clases, under 24ft and under 30ft, that way the rough water can still make things interesting. Or maybe even start up a new shootout; the area by the denison dam would put LOTO to shame. 3 miles of road to park and watch and plenty of room on the other side for boats to raft up. The biggest boat ramp on the lake is right nearby and has 3 two lane ramps and a parking lot for the big rigs. You could even tailgate and watch the races from the ramp its so close.
Oh, it is so on. DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !DO IT! DO IT !
Old 10-26-2008, 09:55 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

DO IT! I DARE YA!

Couldn't find the right picture, but you get the point.
Attached Images  
Old 10-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by daredevil
WOW, that pic means ,,,,,Jeff is going to hand you the $$$$$ ,,,,on a silver taplette ,,,,,,,,,,to do it !!! LOL
You know better than that. I have a deposit on the cat, so I will probably be sending back the drive spacers.

Get your refund check book out.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

LOL, Dooo.... It

It really is a good spot for it. There is camping close within walking distance at two different spots. I bet I could sell the idea to the local Cartwright, OK firefighters. Firetruck is older than I am....... First step would be to get it past the Coast Guard. Right now they are not even leting poker runs go on. Suppose it never hurts to ask.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
LOL, Dooo.... It

It really is a good spot for it. There is camping close within walking distance at two different spots. I bet I could sell the idea to the local Cartwright, OK firefighters. Firetruck is older than I am....... First step would be to get it past the Coast Guard. Right now they are not even leting poker runs go on. Suppose it never hurts to ask.
It is the closest most logicall place for a new venue for a race. There is no where that guys that live where I live can leaave late friday evening, race saturday or sunday and make it back to work by monday except Chorpus ChristI (to far south for everyone else) or where you are ( close enough for other pwople to get to.

Get after it big guy. I'll make the trip up.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can doooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/897912100.html

Heard the courts released Flash Gordon and Nashville Catz. Anybody know what the outcome of the lawsuits were?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Far from over.

Quick Reply: Texoma BS Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.