tickfaw area weekend thread >

tickfaw area weekend thread

Notices

tickfaw area weekend thread

Old 08-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

x-rated...how did the poker run go up there???? I would like to make it up that way to run the river...from what I've seen it looks nice.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone Doing the poker run tomorrow?
Old 08-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Big party at the Prop Stop tomorrow! We will be announcing an invitation only high stakes poker run tomorrow. Very exclusive, all inclusive run, includes private party at the prop stop, helicopter, etc. Oct. 15th. There will only be 75 spots available!
Old 08-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

we'll be out. planning on heading over to blind river but I'm sure we'll stop in for a worm bucket
Old 08-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lifesaboat
Big party at the Prop Stop tomorrow! We will be announcing an invitation only high stakes poker run tomorrow. Very exclusive, all inclusive run, includes private party at the prop stop, helicopter, etc. Oct. 15th. There will only be 75 spots available!
Saw you on the river Saturday, and in front of thed Prop Stop, didn't look like much "Party" happening though, what did you all come up with for the poker run....
Old 08-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
x-rated...how did the poker run go up there???? I would like to make it up that way to run the river...from what I've seen it looks nice.
LOL. It went ALOT better than Emerald Coast did for me!

Actually, it went GREAT. It was as close to flawless as you could hope for a first time event. Everyone had a blast, and we raised more money than we had set for our goal. The band was great and played about 2 hours longer than they were paid to play, because they were having such a good time. We learned alot about doing it and how to do it bigger and better next year. Fortunately, I am smart enough to make sure we don't try to make it TOO big next year.

Get a group together for next year, and I'll help set up boat parking and places to stay. Heck. I might need a ride, too.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
LOL. It went ALOT better than Emerald Coast did for me!

Actually, it went GREAT. It was as close to flawless as you could hope for a first time event. Everyone had a blast, and we raised more money than we had set for our goal. The band was great and played about 2 hours longer than they were paid to play, because they were having such a good time. We learned alot about doing it and how to do it bigger and better next year. Fortunately, I am smart enough to make sure we don't try to make it TOO big next year.

Get a group together for next year, and I'll help set up boat parking and places to stay. Heck. I might need a ride, too.
yea I read and heard about your experience at emerald coast this year......glad you two are ok. How is your wife doing? hows the boat??? I would love to make it up there for the run!! I'll try and get a few boats together and come as a group and you are more than welcome to ride with us!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
yea I read and heard about your experience at emerald coast this year......glad you two are ok. How is your wife doing? hows the boat??? I would love to make it up there for the run!! I'll try and get a few boats together and come as a group and you are more than welcome to ride with us!!!
We are fine, and we are waiting for the ins co to see what they are going to do with the boat. PS - we aren't married, but if she still puts up with me after pitching her out of the boat at speed, I like my chances! LOL
Old 09-04-2011, 05:47 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

The flooding is getting bad.... Trypical storm and wind is pushing water way up...
Old 09-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by caseyh
The flooding is getting bad.... Trypical storm and wind is pushing water way up...
Yep. Spent some time at the river this morning. Decided to leave the boats on the lifts. Should be all right but I did pull the 'toon trailer out where we can get to it if we have to. Did have to take the top off the barge so we could get it up an extra foot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.