Cedar Mills, Texoma >

Cedar Mills, Texoma

Notices

Cedar Mills, Texoma

Old 06-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Cedar Mills, Texoma

Just rented a small slip at Cedar Mills on Texoma. Going to take my Sea Ray out of storage and hope to get some boating time in this year. The Formula is still a long ways from finished. How about some advice on where to take my day trips and places to avoid.

Thanks

Steven
Old 06-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if there are really any places to avoid, but every red-blooded male should check out North Island during a holiday weekend. There are more bare breasts than you can shake a penis at.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

I would avoid the service department at cedar mills.

There is a nasty sand bar on the north side of north island that goes out probobly 2-300 yards.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the suggestions and warnings. I have an automatic oil pump so I do most of my own service now. I am getting a bit tired of trying to take care of the oxidation, I may take it someplace to get it polished up. I also need to apply some new bottom paint...its been a while since I used my own boats...LOL
Old 07-26-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Prater
Thanks for the suggestions and warnings. I have an automatic oil pump so I do most of my own service now. I am getting a bit tired of trying to take care of the oxidation, I may take it someplace to get it polished up. I also need to apply some new bottom paint...its been a while since I used my own boats...LOL
The Zebra shells are taking over Texoma so you would be better off keeping your boat on a lift if you're slipping it. Also, you should check-out West beach. You're not far from there.