Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run

Notices

Freeport to Port O'Connor toy run

Old 11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Busta
Hey Jim - good to hear that you're going to make it. Im hearing that we may have 7 or 8 boats so far but we'll see as things get closer.
Yeah sounds great. I am in condo #12 at Pirates cove. I can't wait. Have not had the boat in the water since the end of Aug. This should be a great time. I am hoping for good weather as well.
Just let me know where you guys are going to splash your boats at. I can meet you in Conroe the night before and follow you down the next morning or meet you at the launch on Saturday.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Condo #6......
Old 11-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We got #15! I hope the weather turns out great, the women deiced they were going to drive so it sure would be nice to rub it in their face!
As far as the toys, do you carry the toys you donate or do they divide them up to everyone?

Last edited by T-RAV; 11-08-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T-RAV
We got #15! I hope the weather turns out great, the women deiced they were going to drive so it sure would be nice to rub it in their face!
As far as the toys, do you carry the toys you donate or do they divide them up to everyone?
I think we're in #21 but can't remember for sure.

Well at least you'll have a vehicle to shuttle us all back and forth between the condos and Clarks Inn.

Everyone usually carries their own toys and then they off load them at Clark's Inn into some enclosed trailers. We broke down about 1/4 of the way there last year and had to off load our toys on to one of the center consoles. Pretty much however you can get them there really doesn't matter as long as they get there.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatman22
Condo #6......
Is that exhaust coupler going to hold up this year? I guess I better not talk chit, my boat hasn't been run since 8/6. Don't forget your cool Destin facemask in case it gets windy and cold!

Are Milstead and Scott for sure going?
Old 11-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We got new masks that need to be used.......Scott and Ken are in....I can see it now... Kenny running at 140 mph there and back 3 times
Old 11-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by boatman22
We got new masks that need to be used.......Scott and Ken are in....I can see it now... Kenny running at 140 mph there and back 3 times
Are they Santa masks or some scary Halloween masks?
I have my Harley riding gear I am going to bring if it is cold (Facemasks, gloves). I also have some full face helmets but wearing them although warm is no fun. I am hoping for the high 70s low 80s to stick around.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Registered

hi where are yall going to put in bridge bait or i have a33 avance cc and would like runwith yall my name s jim kenny milested knows me

Last edited by bigjimtx; 11-10-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Busta
Well at least you'll have a vehicle to shuttle us all back and forth between the condos and Clarks Inn.
Shotgun!!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigjimtx
hi where are yall going to put in bridge bait or i have a33 avance cc and would like runwith yall my name s jim kenny milested knows me
I think the bigger boats are planning on putting in on the San Bernard then running back and parking trucks at bridge bait. I will be putting in at bridge bait. It's up to 31 boats last I saw on 2cool.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.