Notices

Austin, TX area

Old 10-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Austin, TX area

I just listed my boat in the Classifieds... would love to get rid of it, I recently started a business and it just sits. Take a look and call me anytime if your interested. http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o59132-en.html
Old 10-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Registered

That's nice! Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Registered

That is a great looking boat, very clean and simple, it should be a great find for someone in the market.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:41 AM
Registered

Haven't had any luck yet, if anyone knows someone looking for a great boat please pass the info along! I greatly appreciate it!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:00 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

You need to market your boat most likely heavy in the Midwest areas. It looks like it is well kept and very clean. it is really tough trying to sell used sportboats and tougher to sell new ones. I know been there, done that, even have some T- shirts from doing it.

It is even harder to sell an off brand boat in Texas more so than the Midwest. Actually Baja's sell good here then maybe Fountain's as far as Sportboats and of course price dictates all of that.

No offense, your boat might be a little high on the price as well. Just saying. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

I love the all white, that looks fantastic. Good luck with your sale. Some good advice here too.

Plus...starting selling in October isn't great timing. Expect it to sit until May unless you get aggressive on price.