Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > South Central US
Water levels at Possum Kingdom Res. >

Water levels at Possum Kingdom Res.

Notices

Water levels at Possum Kingdom Res.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jumping from the cliffs is back up to 20 feet .
Old 02-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I'm in Ft. Worth now working, going to try to head out to PK/Graham this weekend to visit some good friends who live on the lake. I report back what I find.
Thanks,
Dean
Old 03-09-2015, 03:01 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Dean are you still here ? You know you could have brought some Florida Sunshine with you. Jeepers this weather stinks for the past 3 weeks.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by BUP
Dean are you still here ? You know you could have brought some Florida Sunshine with you. Jeepers this weather stinks for the past 3 weeks.
BUP,
No I was there for 3 weeks, and worked 7 days a week, BUT I did make it out to PK for a day, and it looked bad. BUT my friends in Graham, just sent me some pics of the Lake filling up. If the water level keeps coming up, we might be coming for July 4 holiday vacation.
I'll let you know.
Thanks,
Dean
Old 05-13-2015, 03:02 PM
BUP
Banned

It sucks here with the F in rain. Hell its pouring again. everyday. I think the sun in the last 2.5 months has been out here and there only. We are flooding now. We went from a 5 year drought to a freakin flood in 8 weeks. All of my work is outside so once again I am at a stand still. If you comeback let me know. Prob Sept or Oct I will be heading to Melbourne Beach for maybe 4 or 5 days for a break away from here. Take care
Old 05-17-2015, 01:34 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by BUP
It sucks here with the F in rain. Hell its pouring again. everyday. I think the sun in the last 2.5 months has been out here and there only. We are flooding now. We went from a 5 year drought to a freakin flood in 8 weeks. All of my work is outside so once again I am at a stand still. If you comeback let me know. Prob Sept or Oct I will be heading to Melbourne Beach for maybe 4 or 5 days for a break away from here. Take care
BUP, thinking about coming out in a couple weeks and watching the Red Bull cliff diving at Hells Gate what's the water level like now? Thanks Dean
Old 05-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
BUP, thinking about coming out in a couple weeks and watching the Red Bull cliff diving at Hells Gate what's the water level like now? Thanks Dean
Up enough to enjoy the lake. About 85%. We are thinking of hauling over to watch the event. Crazy mofos, you won't catch me jumping off those cliffs
Old 05-20-2015, 03:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavor1
Up enough to enjoy the lake. About 85%. We are thinking of hauling over to watch the event. Crazy mofos, you won't catch me jumping off those cliffs
BTW, it you make it down to Lewisville in the next couple of weeks, you are welcome to tie up in my slip. I won't have the lift in there for at least two weeks, if not three.
Old 05-26-2015, 03:56 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by endeavor1
is the lake officially full now must be close??
Old 05-26-2015, 05:02 PM
BUP
Banned

Many ramps in the DFW are closed because of flooding. We can not win for boating around here. It rains everyday. I will have to check on PK. not sure about it currently. I know 3 & 2 weeks ago people were boating on PK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.