Dallas / Ft Worth Area

Notices

Dallas / Ft Worth Area

Old 11-01-2015, 02:05 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Dallas / Ft Worth Area

I have an out of state person looking to buy some land and or land with a building or a few buildings on it already within a 75 mile radius from Arlington Texas. He does not want something with a price tag of interstate property prices. Something within reason. I know hard to do around DFW.

Anyways throwing this out if anyone knows of something or anyone is a broker or agent as this could business for you or someone you know personally.

Again location DFW area and within a 75 mile radius of Central Arlington. Any ideas or help - THANKS
Old 11-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Its getting nuts here . The cheapest acre off the path that you can put a building on without a residence south ot 360 is 120k and they arent pretty. But no city prop tax.only dentoncounty Dave dc wanted a mil for his place from buffet. Hundleys is for sale too.. 1mil. If he isnt putting kids in school he is going to need fo be outside city limits or find a killer deal to not have his land appreciation not be crucified by taxes. north of 360 couple hundred thou will get a nice piece of land you can stll get contractors to and there are some here and there that wont ever suit subdivisions and thus could be had for large lot light industrial, not buisness or similar, basically a large building your not going to live in , for fairly cheap. but ive still seen em go for over 300k