Like Tree1Likes

Nashville and surround area boating information

Old 04-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 Black Thunder 46EC

Just heard of the hickory fun run. I always have a transportation issue, as I don't have a big truck, but sometimes able to work it out. I have a 46 Black Thunder 500 EFIs. Top out at 70, like to run it in the mid 50s or so

If I'm able to get it hauled, that would be my 1 big deal for the year. Would this run be worth it? Also, if I did it, maybe I would extend for a week. What else between Nashville and Michigan would be fun? Cumberland? Others?

Thanks
Old 04-24-2017, 12:54 PM
Terry M (easyrider1340)
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: '09 42 Fountain Lightning 700's

Nashville Run is a lot of fun. Particularly if you like to raft up and party (both on and off water). The people are very nice and accommodating. Cumberland is a great lake - more shoreline than the state of Florida. Kentucky Lake is also a good lake, but not quite as many powerboaters as Cumberland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevewy View Post
Just heard of the hickory fun run. I always have a transportation issue, as I don't have a big truck, but sometimes able to work it out. I have a 46 Black Thunder 500 EFIs. Top out at 70, like to run it in the mid 50s or so

If I'm able to get it hauled, that would be my 1 big deal for the year. Would this run be worth it? Also, if I did it, maybe I would extend for a week. What else between Nashville and Michigan would be fun? Cumberland? Others?

Thanks