Boating in Vero Beach Area? >

Boating in Vero Beach Area?

Notices

Boating in Vero Beach Area?

Old 09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Boating in Vero Beach Area?

Job opportunity would put me in this area. Currently in Fort Myers/Naples area. Love the Gulf coast boating.

Are there any boaters in this area? Did a quick visit this past weekend. The water seemed a tad rough but heard it can and be calm.
I also trailer so any input on launches etc.. would be great.
Thanks
Dennis
Old 09-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are some boaters from this area including myself. We just had a fun run up to Daytona two weeks ago, and last year we went to Sebastian and back to Cape Canaveral. We are mostly in the Melbourne area which is about 30 minutes North of Vero.

Here is the thread on the fun run.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=165848
Old 09-27-2007, 09:50 AM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

We do most of our boating in the Jupiter area. Thats about 1 hour south of Vero Beach. Pm me some time and we can meet up. I usually go out on Saturdays
Old 09-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

so i think you should go out on sunday and crush some wave's with that apache tuff guy . i will stand on the beach and take some photo's to share with everyone on oso
Sunday Night... Northeast winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 9 to 11 feet. North swell 2 feet. Intracoastal waters rough in exposed areas. Scattered showers in the evening
Old 09-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Registered

I will be keeping my AT in Vero this winter; looking for someone who knows the best places to go boating.....
Old 09-29-2007, 09:29 AM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spilman
I will be keeping my AT in Vero this winter; looking for someone who knows the best places to go boating.....
Same offer pm me some time come down to west palm. Peanut island is always kickin.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i see how it is tuff guy . you ingnor my post . your just tool cool to comment with that big bad apache .i guess us sonic guy's are not as cool
Old 09-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Registered

Well I accpeted the position. Shouild be in the area in the next month or so. Still have to sell my house on the west coast which .....can take who knows how long.....
Still trying to keep the boat on a trailer. So will be looking at housing not in a gated community.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Registered

bowtye8

Come on over, the waters fine!!!

Been here almost a year, and boated, when on vacation, here for 4 years before that.

The ramps at the Ft. Pierce inlet are fantastic, they launch 40ft center consoles all the time. And only 10 mins south.

There is talk of improving the ramps at the end of Oslo Rd. also. 1 min north of me.

Many great day trips, north, Sebastian, Melborne, south is Stuart, Jupitor and West Palm.

I know how much fun it can be on that side, I'm friends with Jeff Haylett and that group, but I think you'll like it here.

Look into the Vero Shores sub. Houses on channel @ $500k and across the street @ $250k. And a weak HMA. We all have boats and trailers in our yards.

Mike Sadlon
27 Baja and UL-89 hydro

If I can be of any help call me...734-777-1878
Old 10-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tony Montana
We do most of our boating in the Jupiter area. Thats about 1 hour south of Vero Beach. Pm me some time and we can meet up. I usually go out on Saturdays
Thanks...I'll be in touch...probably 3 trips throughout winter; def. considering Miami boat show week.

Quick Reply: Boating in Vero Beach Area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.