Notices

Orlando Area

Old 03-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts

anyone comment about the boat ramp at Astor?
Old 03-22-2008, 02:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Plus it's near the Beachline Expressway,
Did they change the name, thought it was Beeline?
Old 03-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts

Astor worked nice today! Gotta love flying through the river at 75 MPH.....er... I mean 30 MPH!
Old 03-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

You guys should all come down to St. Cloud in two weeks for the superboat races April 5th & 6th. It is a great weekend, and several of us OSOers are bringing their boats on Sunday to watch the races from in a flotilla.

Tom
Old 03-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Did they change the name, thought it was Beeline?
Yea they changed it to Beachline, I have no idea why.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JetJock
Hey guys!

I have a 38 KV Scarab and live in Lady Lake (actually close by in a town called Weirsdale) I have run the boat on lake Weir, but want to know about some other good ramps that I can check out locally. My email is [email protected]

Any places to watch out for?

Thanks in advance!

How you making out? Finding some new places to boat? Run out of room pretty quick on Lake Weir.. lol Need any suggestions let me know.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:37 PM

Hey you all. Just bought a house in Venetian Bay (Sanford) and a, looking for place to boat. Will move down permanently next month. Have to sell my house in TN. Also looking for a place to store my boat as I can't at my place on account of it's a gated community. I have contacted Boat Tree and they want $226/mo for lot storage. This includes hauling the boat to and from the ramp. A little background-I've been a member of 2 power boat clubs here in TN for the past 3 yrs. and I've have had my current boat for 2 years. Also have a 1988 Baja 196, (w/330 roller motor) which is for sale. Would like to become active in club(s) in area. Also have been a partol boat for 2 OSS races here in TN. Thanks for any ideas, Ken.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered

Ken,

Welcome to the area. You are a stones throw from my back yard. I can recommend a couple of places to store the boat and point you in the direction of some good boating as well as some good people in the area.

You have the river in your back yard that leads to some nice clear water springs, as well as access (by boat) to Jacksonville and the Atlantic. Some decent lake chain's and not to mention the Iintercoastal and inlet..

Let me know when you need the storage and I will drop you some info..
Old 04-01-2008, 01:28 PM

Boostable,
Thanks for the reply. I've contacted the other marina in Sanford (Monroe Harbor??) and they have nothing to accomodate my size boat.
Would like something rather close by so I can work on it if neded (I spend more time washing and waxing than I do boating). Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks, again.
Ken
Old 04-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Registered

Ken,

Give these guys a call. 407-324-0911 Right in your backyard and decent to work with. They have indoor and outdoor storage, and last time I was down there they did have space available.

When you get down I would like to check out your boat. I have looked at them many times online, but would like to see one in person.

Jack

Quick Reply: Orlando Area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.