Greater Tampa Bay Area Check-In!!!

Notices

Greater Tampa Bay Area Check-In!!!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by boating37
Westchase boating out of Homeport marina
Use to live next to you in The Eagles and kept my boat at Homeport. Great boating area!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2FastWarlock
Alafia River here, during the summer anyway
Tell your dad him for me! We use to race against each other a little a long time ago and I towed him back to the ramp last year when he was out testing on the Bay. I wish I ran you to him more often since we live basically in the same area so tell him hello for me!
Mike Carter
Old 02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Use to live next to you in The Eagles and kept my boat at Homeport. Great boating area!
Is that when yo had your Concept.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Tell your dad him for me! We use to race against each other a little a long time ago and I towed him back to the ramp last year when he was out testing on the Bay. I wish I ran you to him more often since we live basically in the same area so tell him hello for me!
Mike Carter
I will let him know you said hey, hes been real busy with work and there hasn't been a lot of water in the river to get the boat off the lift.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boating37
Is that when yo had your Concept.
I had a 26 Scarab and 29 Fever at Home Port. I kept the 36 Concept up the Anclote River at a different marina.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lived and boated there for 33 years, before moving here to Deland. In my opinion, it's the best place in Florida for boating. Dozens of places to go, and dozens of ways to get there. Here, I'm either going up river, or down river. I do miss the boating there. My parents still live there, and I get over there sometimes, but it's been a couple years since I pulled the boat over there.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
I lived and boated there for 33 years, before moving here to Deland. In my opinion, it's the best place in Florida for boating. Dozens of places to go, and dozens of ways to get there. Here, I'm either going up river, or down river. I do miss the boating there. My parents still live there, and I get over there sometimes, but it's been a couple years since I pulled the boat over there.
St Petes/ Sarasota run the last w/e in March would be a great time to revisit and drag the boat over and have some fun
Old 02-18-2008, 06:45 PM
my00b16si

sarasota/bradenton

Old 02-19-2008, 07:19 AM
Registered

Fevermike I see you boat down south more, do you like that area better then up by Homeport. Ive been thinking of moving down to ST. Pete area like Nautico marina I figured more to do down there and seems like more sport boats down that way, because up by me, not to many sportboats.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tampa Bay north of the Courtney Campbell

Quick Reply: Greater Tampa Bay Area Check-In!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.