Notices

Jupiter Florida

Old 10-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jupiter Florida

Im moving to jupiter this week & need some help! I have a 38 cig & need a good high & dry. Also were are the good party spots?
Old 10-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

Peanut Island by the Lake Worth inlet gets good crowd. I live on other coast though so that is my only tip.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2nd peanut island, for a drystack, try loggerhead
Old 10-27-2008, 06:50 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Checked loggerhead. No high & dry. Help!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 896 Likes on 486 Posts

Only three high and dry rack places in Jupiter. Two are in the process of trying to get major renovations done. One is at the inlet (Seasport) and is 1/2 indoor- 1/2 outdoor. The other one is towards Tequesta and is all indoor but is trying to convert to rackominums (was called Seagate).

http://marinas.com/view/marina/1282 Seasport
http://marinas.com/view/marina/1476 Seagate
Jonathons Landing- inside a country club but will rent to public:
http://marinas.com/view/marina/1280

This is the Loggerhead property mentioned earlier in the thread: http://inletharbormarina.com/

It is right at peanut island, decent amount of go fast boats kept there but will be pricey.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Thanks so much Jupiter Sunsation. Im working on it now. Any party spot recommendations?
Old 10-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Registered

Jonathans landing has dry storage as well
Old 10-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastoys
Thanks so much Jupiter Sunsation. Im working on it now. Any party spot recommendations?
Peanut Island is a nice run inside ICW or open ocean. From Jupiter it is about 10 miles south just inside the Lake Worth Inlet (Palm Beach) right in the middle of the Intracostal Waterway. The north side is usually busy at low tide with partiers and the east side is more for families.

The Jupiter Sandbar(west of the inlet about 1 mile, on the west side of the Alternate A1A bridge/railroad bridge) can be busy on weekends. Pay attention to the channel markers out there since it can be busy/ narrow on the weekends. Don't expect too many go fast boats in the area (a few TG's, an Apache, Redone Bullet, some Fountains). Plenty of triple/quad outboard stuff- Yellowfins/ Jupiters/Ventures/ Fountain CC's

The boat ramps are pretty good in the area if you choose to trailer instead......
Old 10-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Think im gonna trailer for a bit. 800 a month isnt cheap! Do you know were i can store the boat & trailer? I have a townhouse in Abaca & they dont allow it.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastoys
Think im gonna trailer for a bit. 800 a month isnt cheap! Do you know were i can store the boat & trailer? I have a townhouse in Abaca & they dont allow it.
Yes Abacoa is even tight for parking cars nevermind boats!

I live within a 1/2 mile of you. Several spots for trailer parking (look up Mr. Hardwoods, he is a flooring guy that rents a fenced lot to boats/rvs for about $75 a month) but the place the local cops prefer for their own stuff is the trailer park across from the post office on Military Trail. They rent spots in the back for trailer/boat storage and the trailer park is full of retirees that do nothing but watch what comes/goes through the park. The cops say those old people are the best security there is!

Quick Reply: Jupiter Florida

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.