Looking for Condo, South Beach Miami, for September 2009 >

Looking for Condo, South Beach Miami, for September 2009

Notices

Looking for Condo, South Beach Miami, for September 2009

Old 03-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for Condo, South Beach Miami, for September 2009

Yeah I know its a long way off, but it's my 30th birthday and I want to make sure I get everything hammered out way in advance . So I am looking for a nice room on the strip/beach or at least within a block of it. As of right now I plan on flying out September 17th and returning September 21st. Also if anyone is headed out on the water I would love a birthday boat ride/party on the water miami style. I have never been on the water out of miami and would love to see how you guys party down there!!!

Thanks for the help.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Registered

OK so I got the room booked, anyone down for a little boat ride/party???? I arrive saturday september the 19th....
Old 03-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Lowes is by far the nicest hotel on south beach. They have some very competitive rates now. You need to find a local to boat with the first time or two with all the speed limits and manatee zones. You also need a really good gps. There is usually always someone at TNT marina that you can tag along with. Have fun its great
Old 03-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Registered

I have heard that about lowes, but after looking at prices I decided to use one of my time share weeks at a condo up on North Miami Beach, its a place called Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort, it is located next to the Trump International Beach Resort. It looks like a nice little place and for the price I couldn't go wrong! It cost me $249 for a 2 Bed Room 3 Bath condo for a week!!! At that price I can rent a car and take a limo out to the clubs and still come out money ahead!

As for the boat situation I am defenitly looking to tag a long with someone, its to far for me to drag my boat and I am not rich enough to afford to have it shipped, and from the sounds of things it looks like it would be for the best anyway.