Miami in September.... >

Miami in September....

Notices

Miami in September....

Old 07-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Miami in September....

Hey guys, I am headed to Miami September 19th thru the 26th and I am looking for some advice on what to do wile I am there.... Any suggestions on night clubs, places to check out during the day, Cuban restaurants to eat at ect....

I have a rental car for the week so driving somewhere is no big deal.

Also if anyone is willing I would love to go for a ride on the open ocean with someone here is a couple pics of the wife as a little incentive.... I hope

Old 07-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Registered

Key largo or Holiday isle is a short drive, my boat sometimes runs, so I cant plan that far out, but we may be able to find you a ride.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Key largo or Holiday isle is a short drive, my boat sometimes runs, so I cant plan that far out, but we may be able to find you a ride.
Yeah I hear ya on the "sometimes runs" issue! Mine has been the same way this year!!!

I will definitly have to hit up the Keys, I have never been and if you can find us a ride that would be great

Anyone have any other suggestions on places to go?

How are the airboat rides through the glades? Are they any fun?

What about really good Cuban food in the Miami area, any recomendations?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigo181979
Yeah I hear ya on the "sometimes runs" issue! Mine has been the same way this year!!!

I will definitly have to hit up the Keys, I have never been and if you can find us a ride that would be great

Anyone have any other suggestions on places to go?

How are the airboat rides through the glades? Are they any fun?

What about really good Cuban food in the Miami area, any recomendations?
Honestly, i have been here sonce '01, and never did the airboat ride, but those that have enjoyed it.

I also cant help much on the cuban food, but I have a few friends that are from Cuba, live in miami, and can find reccomendations for you.

As far as the boat ride, my Pantera is nothing special, and dont run the ocean much, but if it happens to be one of those good weeks you and your wife are welcome to ride along, Its not that comfy of an interior, 3 man(or woman) sitdown bolster, but it gets ya there in one piece. I am working on getting an EFI motor now, for reliability. Maybe I can get a group of guys together, and we can run ya down to Elliott Key, that is always an experience, or from Key largo to Islamorda to the sandbar, but it all depends on whose junk is running that week.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Miami

Forget the rental car, bring your boat. You can see nothing from a rental car. You can run south from Miami to No Name bay for lunch, then to Gilberts for cocktails and fuel and back to Miami easy in one day. There is an amazing amount of things to see in Miami...from your boat...The name of this website is Offshore Only not "rental car only" PS hot wife..
Old 07-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fossil fuel
Forget the rental car, bring your boat. You can see nothing from a rental car. You can run south from Miami to No Name bay for lunch, then to Gilberts for cocktails and fuel and back to Miami easy in one day. There is an amazing amount of things to see in Miami...from your boat...The name of this website is Offshore Only not "rental car only" PS hot wife..

1626 miles each way towing a boat.... and knowing my luck when I get there something would break on the boat and it would sit on the trailer the whole time and thats assuming the truck dosen't break on the way there

With that being said thats why I am looking for a ride while I am there... Gas is way cheaper and causes way fewer headaches I am sure there is way more to see and from a whole different light to see it in, so hopefully I can pull off getting a ride while we are there...

Oh and thanks for the complement on the wife, what makes her even better is she as cool, sweet, and fun to be with as she is hot!!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

running the ICW is always fun. you could start at boca lake and end up in miami. plenty of places to stop off at for food and drinks. I live in pompano and have a good idea of the area
Old 07-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by larry da outlaw
running the ICW is always fun. you could start at boca lake and end up in miami. plenty of places to stop off at for food and drinks. I live in pompano and have a good idea of the area
YUP,

Lake Boca was fun today, and the ocean was FLAT FLAT FLAT, My wife actually enjoyed running the outside today, and didnt want to come back in, but we had a cooler full of beers and sandwiches, and I was hungry
Old 08-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

TTT

So it looks like I got a couple Monday night football game tickets!!! That should be a lot of fun. Gonna hit the Glades up one day for an air boat ride. Definitly want to hit up the keys one day.

Anyother suggestions.....
Old 08-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Got my 250 EFI Mounted, should be nice and reliable, I'll let ya know how its going, maybe we can meet for lunch and a ride.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.