Notices

Lake Lanier

Old 03-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rbr2328
No F4 this year but would be nice. I have a 33 Scarab and will be out all year. Hit me up for the houseboat parties all summer long.
What's your house boat look like? Would love to get drink a brew with ya!
Old 03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Its not mine but we tie up with the big group usually or beach at sunset cove.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered

Smile

Lake Lanier looks like a beautiful setting.. much different then anything you'll see in Havasu, where its just desert, rocks, and dead weeds.....
Old 03-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Lake Lanier looks like a beautiful setting.. much different then anything you'll see in Havasu, where its just desert, rocks, and dead weeds.....
All of Georgia is like a big tree house. It is a big change being in Havasu. It just looks like everything is still under construction with all the exposed dirt.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
All of Georgia is like a big tree house. It is a big change being in Havasu. It just looks like everything is still under construction with all the exposed dirt.
Dan, i agree.... havasu and everything out west is way diff than any lakes out in GA, or the clear waters in FL........
Old 03-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Registered

I love my "tree house" overlooking the lake! Neighbors mite not like the 2000 HP going out of the cove though!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered

I am sure most of you guys have lived in other states and the differences carry even when you head north. I am from Ohio and the lakes are much shallower and smaller there and not as many hills.

Lake Erie where I did a good bit of boating on is miles wide and like 25' deep. I think my depth finder bottoms out sometimes on Lanier....lol.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by five cent worth
I am sure most of you guys have lived in other states and the differences carry even when you head north. I am from Ohio and the lakes are much shallower and smaller there and not as many hills.

Lake Erie where I did a good bit of boating on is miles wide and like 25' deep. I think my depth finder bottoms out sometimes on Lanier....lol.
I always felt if I ever sunk a boat on the deep end of Lanier, I would just leave it there.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Registered

I always felt if I ever sunk a boat on the deep end of Lanier, I would just leave it there.
Your new boat looks and sounds awesome. Saw you a few times yesterday, in particular running south on the lake with the white cat about 5:15ish as well cruising around Sunset.

Keep letting it rip!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have to all meet up soon for lunch and a raft up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.