Notices

Miami boat show

Old 12-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Miami boat show

My wife and I are coming down from Chicago to check out the boat show, we heard its one of the best. I hear there are boats in the water, anyone know if any performance brands are in the water for test rides? We are currently in a 26 Outlaw and thinking of upsizing to a 35 in the next few years. Never riden in a twin engine V bottom, hoping we get an opportunity.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
GK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last year at the Miami Show performance boats were at Sea Isle Marina just over the bridge from Collins Ave. MTI, Nor-Tech, Hustler, Donzi, etc. I took a couple of demo rides, ended up buying a Nor-Tech.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GK
Last year at the Miami Show performance boats were at Sea Isle Marina just over the bridge from Collins Ave. MTI, Nor-Tech, Hustler, Donzi, etc. I took a couple of demo rides, ended up buying a Nor-Tech.
Cool thanks for the info. I assume you run on Lake Michigan, were you out with the Shogren run this summer? We made it there late because of a broken leaf spring on our trailer.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Registered

Default Twin V

Dave,

Greg or I would be more than happy to get you out in a twin this summer. Keep us posted. Not to many performance boats in water anymore at MIAMI and demos are limited because of liability.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Originally Posted by DaveK26
My wife and I are coming down from Chicago to check out the boat show, we heard its one of the best. I hear there are boats in the water, anyone know if any performance brands are in the water for test rides? We are currently in a 26 Outlaw and thinking of upsizing to a 35 in the next few years. Never riden in a twin engine V bottom, hoping we get an opportunity.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey I can give you a demo ride here in ft lauderdale. aboard a 2000 donzi 28zx. cheap!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Team Shogren
Dave,

Greg or I would be more than happy to get you out in a twin this summer. Keep us posted. Not to many performance boats in water anymore at MIAMI and demos are limited because of liability.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Scott Shogren
Thanks Scott I might take you up on that this summer. I was eyeballing that 35 outlaw you just got in but we are not quite ready to move yet. Are you guys going to Miami with Nortech? Pam and I are going to Islamorada at the Holiday Isle Resort for the week after the show and after we booked I found out thats where the FPC poker run is going so that should be cool.
Thanks
Dave
Old 01-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We'll have the new 41 Epic in the water for sea trials. Slip 321. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Brian