Old 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beginning of october
Old 03-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Columbus GA

Well been here 2 years now. We moved to maple ridge in north columbus right on the golf course and no complaints. Now FINALLY picked up a little toy been busy with the kids. Picked up a sweet 16 donzi my son is 5 figure he'll have a blast. Going to use it on lake Harding here. Worth dragging up to Lanier for a weekend? Also are there places in Panama City/destin to use it? Thank You and Rchevelle my stop for a cold one is maple sports bar ask your sister I'm sure she knows it. Chris
Old 03-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 21eagle
Well been here 2 years now. We moved to maple ridge in north columbus right on the golf course and no complaints. Now FINALLY picked up a little toy been busy with the kids. Picked up a sweet 16 donzi my son is 5 figure he'll have a blast. Going to use it on lake Harding here. Worth dragging up to Lanier for a weekend? Also are there places in Panama City/destin to use it? Thank You and Rchevelle my stop for a cold one is maple sports bar ask your sister I'm sure she knows it. Chris
I'll be up this summer for my ride in the Donzi, Ski'd and tubed on Harding a bunch. Where is Maple, I may have been in there last time up? my Sis is in Cottonwood plantation off Macon Rd. North Columbus is nice, but my niece and nephew got sent downtown for school, mixed neighborhood, but all worked out well.

BTW almost bought a 16 donzi ouboard last week.

Last edited by rchevelle71; 03-01-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered

I'm Pretty far north of Macon road. Your sister will know the neighborhood. My son goes to St Anne Paceli private school on Macon road. What's the name of that bar/restaurant on Harding? On the Alabama side? Think it used to be called the lake house. That 16 outboard down by you for 4900$ new trailer?
Old 03-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm Pretty far north of Macon road. Your sister will know the neighborhood. My son goes to St Anne Paceli private school on Macon road. What's the name of that bar/restaurant on Harding? On the Alabama side? Think it used to be called the lake house. That 16 outboard down by you for 4900$ new trailer?
You muss be up there in the styx, not sure of the rest. on harding, prolly been 10 years or so since I been out on the lake. That is the boat, but it has a plate on the transom telling me something is up. Guy says it is solid, but I am not into another transom replacement just yet. I seriously may be making the trip this summer, I'll let ya know, if not the lake we'll meet for a beer somewhere.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds gd looks like mid feb well be moving. You know anything about destin fl? Looks to be 3hrs away and prices are 50% what they were, was thinking maybe a little beach house something cheap???
I bought 2 Condos in Destin 2 years ago for $85K ea new...sold one in December for $290K...don't wait to long to buy there...best kept secret on the Gulf Coast. The whole Emerald coast is about to explode. I live in West Palm and have a Florida GC licence with a Contractor in Panama City...I own half the business and we are doing over $8M a year in Hurricane curtain wall upgrades on Beach Front Condos. I'm telling you this because anything in NW Fl on the coast is a great buy now but the numbers are going up daily!!!

Destin is like Boca Raton and Delray Beach were 50 years ago and is the best boating area on the Fl Emerald Coast....Panama City is a close second.

If you want cheap real estate on the beach in NW Florida look at Mexico Beach in Gulf Co.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Registered

Lol when we first moved here we moved into Harris county(the sticks). My wife didn't like it so we moved to north columbus. We like it can't beat a beautiful house on golf course under 250k with 3k taxes, paid 300k for my starter house on LI lol. Just gets a little boring here so need more toys.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lol when we first moved here we moved into Harris county(the sticks). My wife didn't like it so we moved to north columbus. We like it can't beat a beautiful house on golf course under 250k with 3k taxes, paid 300k for my starter house on LI lol. Just gets a little boring here so need more toys.
We have friends that live over in Troy, Alabama. He inherited 400 acres and built a big house, toy barn, etc. when they want to go to civilization they drive over to the airport and take his twin engine Cessna up to Atlanta or Birmingham...about an hour. he told me it's a damn good thing that Direct TV came along or they wouldn't know who won the Super Bowl LOL!!! His property taxes on the house and land is less than $1000/year.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:44 AM
Registered

Alabama is just across the bridge but a whole other world as far as seclusion. I couldn't do it but that's just me, others swear by the "sticks".
Old 03-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Registered

My wife is the only female in columbus tower, any time he radios tower and its a female that's my bride.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.