Lanier Sunset Cove  -  Slip RSVP? >

Lanier Sunset Cove - Slip RSVP?

Notices

Lanier Sunset Cove - Slip RSVP?

Old 04-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LanierBoss272
its all hearsay at this point. I'm sure, with all of the feedback and "backlash" from the new rules it may be a while, if ever, before they decide to employ the policy. There is nothing in writing at this point that I've seen and if you notice on Sunset's fb page they ignore the questions about the subject. As well they should since its not a formal policy as of yet. I think its just simply in the "idea" stage currently.
They were saying the same thing I believe last yr as well. I don't think it ever happened. I believe it went as far as folks talking about being "members" and paying an annual fee to be able to beach and dock.

The docks are nice and they have a great venue. I haven't seen many open spots between the beach or the docks these past two weekends.

Are they going to be getting shore power and water if they are going to charge?
Old 04-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jasonp
PS - shout out if you see me. It's a white/red Sunsation 32 MCOB named Beaver Retriever (for now at least - name from prior owner and cracks me up)
I'll give you a shout next time. Saw you last weekend - looks great!

Old 04-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The rental idea does not surprise me. The last couple of weekends it looked to me like boats were coming in and partying on the docks and trying them up for a long time. I figured a change would be in the works.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Registered

Hi! I keep mine at Lazy Days. Was at Sunset on Saturday around 4pm and left at 7am this morning. Hit me when you see me!

Originally Posted by debcod2
i heard about them possibly charging for the slips as well and figure if they do it, it would probably start around memorial day when its packed but thats just my teory anyway!

We were out there on Sat and the new slips are nice and quite a bit wider than the older ones.

Jasonp, do you keep your boat at Holiday Rd storage?

Lanierboss 272, can you send me some info on this full throttle thursdays deal as well?
Thanks
Jason
Old 05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by five cent worth
I'll give you a shout next time. Saw you last weekend - looks great!

Which boat? Was there Easter Sunday and then Saturday 4pm through Today!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Registered

Not sure if anybody noticed if they were out this weekend, but...... all of the slips at Sunset are now numbered with plates to outside fronts and there is a icon on the LLI web site that says slip reservations coming soon. They haven't posted any pricing as of yet and I have an email in to LLI as well concerning this for the Full Throttle Thursdays. But if you were out there at all this weekend, esp. Saturday evening, I don't think the reservations and charging would be a bad thing, but I also thiink they should up the price at the gate after dark as well. The clientele changed drastically once the sun started to go down.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by debcod2
i heard about them possibly charging for the slips as well and figure if they do it, it would probably start around memorial day when its packed but thats just my teory anyway!

We were out there on Sat and the new slips are nice and quite a bit wider than the older ones.

Jasonp, do you keep your boat at Holiday Rd storage?

Lanierboss 272, can you send me some info on this full throttle thursdays deal as well?
Thanks
Jason
lanierboss 272, I would like more information on that full throttle. I'm out every weekend and this is the first that I heard about it.
Thanks
Old 05-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Registered

The islands gotta make money off of it somehow.....guess they're not selling enough $5 hotdogs!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Registered

Ok - from the Islands as of today... The slips are all available for reservations. If they are reserved they will string them off until you arrive and then it is yours for the day, you will pay for this. Not sure of the cost though. Any unreserved slips will be a first come first serve basis and as far as I know they will not be charging for those.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LanierBoss272
esp. Saturday evening, I don't think the reservations and charging would be a bad thing, but I also thiink they should up the price at the gate after dark as well. The clientele changed drastically once the sun started to go down.

We usually head in at dusk - is it the large house boats staying all night and getting a little out of hand or is it a feeling that it turns into a high school hang out?

Not against paying a little to keep the rift raff out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.