Info on buying in Cape Coral >

Info on buying in Cape Coral

Notices

Info on buying in Cape Coral

Old 03-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts

Boats/trailers in the Cape...

I heard the same stories before moving there. I took the risk and bought.
Although I was only there a short time, I had ZERO issues. The entire time there I had a 24' Sonic AND a 17' Hydrostream in my back yard. The yard was fenced but just w/link so you could clearly see both boats from our street and the one behind us.
Many of my neighbors had same.
A buddy, a mile north of me had 2 and 3 boats in his the entire (I think 2 yrs) time he lived there as did his neighbors. He even kept his in the side yard.
We were both in the S.W. so may have been specific to there but seemed like every other house had at least one. Drive around and look.
I'd think as bad as the Cape got hit in the crash, they'd be a bit lenient on people still living there and paying their taxes.
I'd think worst case you build a privacy fence and tell them to piss off.

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 03-25-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by sankanother1
Um I am in Ocala and have been down for the last three months trying to find a house..I skipped cc because I got scared away..WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING YOUR TRAILERS???I have heard horror stories about cc and boat trailers..There is even videos on youtube and even a show on TRU tv with the cc code enforcement.I have been looking in Port Charlotte because of this..But I know for a fact that the deals on houses are much better in cc..You all seem happy.Now I'm torn.I just figured that if their is so much trouble keeping your trailer on your property in a world record holding homes with canals than something is wrong.Can some one shed some light for me?I am moving down with one boat and my Drag car.The car will always be garaged but It needs to be trailered.this is the reason I am in Ocala I have two ares here but the fuel trailering my boats and cars south is killing me so we agreed to move south and close to the water.Not on it.Am i missing something?
If you put a 6ft fence around your property you will not have any issues. I have gates on both side of my house and have room for 3 boats that are behind the fence. been in this house for 7 years and no issues ever. Also I have had one of the boats in the driveway (working on it) for up to 10 days and new had an issue,
Old 03-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng
If you put a 6ft fence around your property you will not have any issues. I have gates on both side of my house and have room for 3 boats that are behind the fence. been in this house for 7 years and no issues ever. Also I have had one of the boats in the driveway (working on it) for up to 10 days and new had an issue,
Don I can't believe I saw the motion for sale. Whats up with that? I know you are not slowing down(:
Old 03-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker~N~Run
Don I can't believe I saw the motion for sale. Whats up with that? I know you are not slowing down(:
Looking for something newer and faster...... Not in a big hurry to sell. So if it does not sell I will wait for the warranties to run out and then start building these motors up.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thnaks for your help Don, I think we'll be bringing the Formula down sometime of the end of Summer.